Welcome to EDUCATION NATION where we will share a specific meal prep / clean eating related topic with you each day!
Today is all about “HOW DO I CONTINUE WITH THE DIVA SUPPORT?”
There are MANY ways to continue your Fit, Fyne & Fabulous diva support each service is listed below for you!
THE 1st 2017
30 DAY GROUP BASED CHALLENGE
“A NEW YEAR, A NEW YOU”
Our most popular way to help divas transform their bodies, while building new healthy habits. Starts Jan 2. Last day to join is Dec. 19th.
- You will be paired with a partner,
- weekly stats will be tracked,
- prizes awarded weekly,
- meal plans provided every Friday,
- and you will be assigned a coach who will assist in the phenomenal support Fit, Fyne & Fabulous is known for.
- Access to our private website that houses ALL of our recipes
To join the 30 day challenge (click here)
THE 1st 2017
40 DAY 1:1 Coach Mentoring Program
“A NEW YEAR, A NEW YOU”
Our 2nd most popular way to help divas transform their bodies, while building new healthy habits is our 1:1 accountability program. Starts January 2nd. Last Day to join is Dec 19th.
- You are automatically enrolled in the 30 Day Group Program above
- You are supported for 10 days long (40 vs 30)
- You are granted access to our FFF custom App
- You meet weekly with a coach via Google Hangouts
- A more intimate and program that ups the accountability required.
- Pictures are required every week.
To join the 1:1 mentoring program (click here)
THE DIVAhood PROGRAM
- On-going support all year long
- No deadlines to join, join when you like, and cancel anytime
- Receive a new meal plan EVERY Friday of the year
- Inspiration is sent is Monday and Education Every Wednesday.
- Assigned an accountability coach and added to a FB chat for daily support from your coach.
- Full access to our private site which houses all of our recipes
To join the DIVAhood program (click here)
REPEAT the 12 DAYS of Meal PREP-mas
- Receive your 12 Days of Meal Prep-mas program via an e-book. A printed version is also available.
- Daily emails will be sent to remind you to complete your task
- Diva coaches are available in our FB book to assist you!
- All of the free templates, inspiration and education will be included! Along with Coach Twy’s favorite homemade and clean salad dressings and sauces!
- To repeat the 12 Days of Meal PREP-mas program (click here)
WE ARE LOOKING FORWARD TO HELPING YOU DIVA!
Complete the following assignment to qualify for free prizes awarded at the end of this 12 day challenge.
- The time has come to show your work sisters! Please use your BODY STATs template your started with to record your CURRENT STATS! (click here)
- Submit your total pounds lost and your total inches lost in the comments of this blog post to be eligible to win a FABULOUS prize from your diva coaches!
- Please count the number of NSVs you have captured during the last 12 days. Share a few of your NSVs with us, and let us know how many you have captured in total! Celebrate all PROGRESS, not just the physical!
- If you enjoyed the support we’ve provided to you over the last 12 days please leave us a review on our FB page (click here to leave a review)
- We are always looking to improve and to enhance the service we provide to you!! If you have a suggestion of improvement, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. We would love to hear it!!!
WE ENJOYED SERVING YOU DURING THE
12 DAYS of MEAL PREP-mas!!
Live fab this holiday,
Nicole “Coach Twy” Twyman
“Who Says Fitness Can’t be Fabulous?”
P.S.: If you would like to learn more about our full 30 day meal prep challenge offerings, please visit: 30 Day Meal Prep Support
I’m Nicole Twyman, a native New Orleanian, who has lived all across the US! Although, my small family of 4 currently calls Los Angeles, CA home. I am a proud 40+ year old mom of a wonderfully energetic and theatrical daughter, and a handsome, scholarly athlete!
While I have worked in corporate America as a certified senior project / program / portfolio manager for Fortune 500 companies like Microsoft, Procter & Gamble & IBM, my passion is service. It has always been my desire to live a life of service to others; which I took every opportunity to explore as an active member of many of my church’s ministries and of my public service sorority, Delta Sigma Theta, Inc.
Well, now I am over the top excited to have the opportunity to serve divas through my very own ministry, Fit, Fyne & Fabulous.