Are you ready to start your 10 day Meal Prep challenge? I know, I am sis! Oh wait, before we get started don’t forget… whether you signed up for the 10 or 30 days or even the 90 day challenge, we all start with the same 10 day challenge! So, the next 10 days is for us allllll!
Please use this blog post to help you get acquainted on what to expect, especially if you are new to Fit, Fyne & Fabulous challenges!
So…..Let’s get started!
LET’S GET A FEW THINGS STRAIGHT UP FRONT DIVA:
No, we DON’T start the challenge with meal prepping right away. No way sis!
No, we don’t believe in sending you a meal plan before you take the time to THINK & COMMIT!
We walk you through thinking through your goals and committing with a partner (if opted) to achieve them!
We PLAN BEFORE WE DO!
All too often, divas decide they want a change at 8am and by 8:30am they are on it dog gone it, but sadly they also are quitting by 12noon. This happens because of a lack of realistic planning. Thinking through what really works for you, your taste buds, your family, your budget, your time, your body, is key to long term, life changing success. Work with me this week sis, trust the process, and let’s plan this thang out before we JUMP into cooking and working out, okay? You with me?
If you haven’t received your free book yet, don’t worry, we use the first few days for planning, and I will be here to walk you thru it. Your book will arrive soon, so don’t worry.
HOW THE CHALLENGE WORKS:
- Each day you will be asked to read a few pages in the challenge workbook that has been provided.
- At the end of each Day is a Diva Assignment you will be asked to complete.
- We expect you to connect with us at least once a day via FB by posting / commenting. Historically, divas who connect, engage and participate daily are most successful.
- Each week we will be awarding amazing prizes! To qualify for the free, you MUST participate on Instagram. So, if you don’t already have an Instagram account, create one right now diva by downloading the app to your phone. Please also follow Fit, Fyne & Fabulous on IG by clicking this link @fitfynefab
- The only requirement to participate is to post one pic per day at least 3 times each week and tag me @fit_fyne_fab in the post making sure to use the following hashtags #fitfynefab and #10daymealprep
- During the 1st few days of the challenge you will receive tons of information! One topic per day, there’s no meal prepping (unless you do it on your own or if you’re a part of our VIP group – THE DIVAHOOD – use the meal plan that was sent to you this past Friday if you like)
- Workouts are not required, you don’t need to workout to lose weight on our program. Focus on meal planning BEFORE you being your workout routine. You won’t reach your goals thru working out, it is only thru FOOD that you can see the changes you desire.
- The meal plan is included in the book, but I am asking you to PLAN before your start MEAL PLANNING. We will meal plan this weekend, all together!
- Stats are required to be submitted every STAT-urday. The first STATurday is THIS STAT-urday. Get ready now! Mark your calendar.
- Divas who don’t submit stats OR don’t participate in the challenge are gently removed from the process. How to submit stats will be shared later this week.
- Use your accountability partners (should you choose to have one)! We have created a Facebook group, just for you! Soon you will meet the other divas in the challenge, and I will be your coach. If you joined with a friend or relative and want to partner with them GREAT! If you are seeking a partner, post an applicable picture in the group and ask for a partner! We have not because we ask not. Don’t be shy, everyone is on the same path as you!
- Get the tools you need to get organized & READY to succeed! Don’t sleep on this bullet point diva!! Here are a few that you may or may not already have on hand. Try to pick them up or order them soon! These are the tools I use daily / weekly when prepping my meals, and getting my FIT LIFE IN order!
USE PROMO CODE: DIVAhood10 FOR
10% ALL DIVA SHOP ITEMS
- Fab NEW Water bottle (click here)
- Fab NEW Diva “Shiny Than a Mug” Tea Cup (click here)
- Body Scale (shows body water %, bone mass, muscle mass, etc. ) (click here)
- Food Scale (shows nutrition values) (click here)
- Egg Cooker (click here)
- Measuring Cup (click here)
- Measuring Spoons (click here)
- Vegetable Noodle maker (click here)
- Vegetable Slicer (Mandoline) (click here)
- Apple Wedger (click here)
- Citrus Peeler (click here)
- Juicer (click here)
- Mini Food Processor (click here)
- Meal Prep Containers (click here)
- Tape Measurer (click here)
- Pink Himalayan Salt (click here)
- Parchment Paper (click here)
- 1 – 2 Glass Mason Jars (click here)
2 of my Top Online Services
that helped me SAVE MONEY
while Eating HEALTHY
1. Ebates now known at Rakuten
When ordering online, I use eBates EVERY LAST TIME! By doing so, I’ve earned more than $2500 back in rebates (buying stuff I would have already purchased). Trips, appliances, school clothes, groceries, you name it! If you shop online and you’re not using Ebates, you throwing money away.
2. Amazon Prime
I’m such a fan of Amazon! Now that they have purchased Whole Foods, you can shop IN PERSON and save tons at Whole Foods, but only if you’re a prime member. AND YOU CAN BECOME A PRIME MEMBER FOR FREE!! Get Prime for Free for 30 days and $10.99 after using the link above (you can cancel on Day 31 – and don’t pay NATHAN!). Now if you’re a student you can get it for Free for 6 months!! Let me know if you need help with that!
Prime members also get groceries delivered for free!! It’s called Prime FRESH!!
I hope you take advantage of the services that have helped me save!
If you are ready to REALLY get started in slaying this month, leave a comment on this post below,
I'm learning how to Meal Prep with Fit, Fyne & Fabulous this month! #sugardetox #intermittentfasting #FITFYNEFAB Click To Tweet
1. Please join our Private FB group created purely to support you this ENTIRE MONTH. (CLICK HERE) to join us on FB. Leave a comment on this post below to let me know you are ready for THIS MONTH’S CHALLENGE!
2. Join Instagram TODAY, share your challenge journey with us. Follow your diva coach (me) on IG: Instagram: @fit_fyne_fab
3. Read pages 1 -8 in the book and complete the Diva Assignment on Page 9 of the book. If you don’t yet have your book, complete this step when it arrives.
P.S. IMPORTANT: Please add email@example.com to your address book to ensure you receive all of our challenge emails! It’s time to get started diva!
Nicole “Coach Twy” Twyman
“Who Says Fitness Can’t be Fabulous?”
Please Note Divas:
If you have any food allergies, digestion issues related to produce or medical issues* that don’t allow you to eat in this way, this isn’t the challenge for you. For example: If you are on medication that limits your intake of vegetables due to vitamin K or have a digestive disorder, this may not be the challenge for you. If you are a diabetic or have blood pressure issues, discuss the pros and cons of a plant-based diet with your doctor or a nutritionist before trying this challenge.
*Medical Disclaimer: If there is any reason why you should not change your diet and how you normally eat due to an ailment, pregnancy, blood sugar issues, chronic illness, allergies or other medical issue, Do Not participate in this challenge. If you have trouble digesting raw or cooked fruits and veggies, this is not the challenge for you. When in doubt, speak with your doctor before joining any weight loss challenge or before starting ANY eating plan/diet.
I’m Nicole Twyman, a native New Orleanian, who has lived all across the US! Although, my small family of 4 currently calls Los Angeles, CA home. I am a proud 40+ year old mom of a wonderfully energetic and theatrical daughter, and a handsome, scholarly athlete!
While I have worked in corporate America as a certified senior project / program / portfolio manager for Fortune 500 companies like Microsoft, Procter & Gamble & IBM, my passion is service. It has always been my desire to live a life of service to others; which I took every opportunity to explore as an active member of many of my church’s ministries and of my public service sorority, Delta Sigma Theta, Inc.
Well, now I am over the top excited to have the opportunity to serve divas through my very own ministry, Fit, Fyne & Fabulous.