Welcome BACK to our Fit, Fyne & Fabulous Booty Boot Camp for Divas! If you have not joined the challenge, it’s not too late, join now (click here) and invite a friend.
As a reminder, each day you will receive a new video with a new booty building move to practice until we have reached the end of the song. Once the end of the song has been reached, you will receive the full video to practice in its entirety. Remember our workout equipment of choice for this series is our Fit, Fyne & Fabulous “Build a Better Booty” bands! I’m excited for us to learn this booty building bands routine together with one of my fav NOLA artists, BIG FREEDIA!
The song of choice is “Explode”. I have not watched any official videos (or any videos for that matter) of this song, so this routine is 100% Coach Twy. LOL! I hope you like it, have fun, enjoy yourself, and build that peach sis!
A note of caution: Please consult with your physician before beginning any new workout routine, especially those involving workout tools and equipment.
And with that, I welcome you to Day 6, but make sure you have completed Day 5 (click here) before proceeding.
- Please watch & perform the warm up / stretch video (or use any of your fav lower body stretch moves – IMPORTANT) and be sure to warm up each day before each move. (see below)
- Now practice the move (see below). Complete 3 sets of 10 reps of today’s move
- Join me in the BIG GROUP, if you are feeling bold, post a video of you doing the moves!!! That is where I will be posting mostly (click here) I wanna see you and cheer for you so tag me Nicole Dyer-Twyman on FB or @fit_fyne_fab on IG!! Use the hashtag #bootyBOOTcamp #thefitfynefablife. I will be awarding prizes for divas who post!!! So share what we are doing, post a pic or two or three! #bootyBOOTcamp #thefitfynefablife
- Do you have your Fit, Fyne & Fabulous Build a Better Booty Bands? Snap a pic with you holding all 3 or even with one of them on your legs as you squat! Post on social media and tag me!! Use the hash tags #bootyBOOTcamp #thefitfynefablife
- Track your consistency using our Diva Tracking template included in our February HEALTHY HABITS Planner (click here) – USE THE PROMO CODE BELOW for 10% off!
- Make sure to order your bands using the discount code DIVAhood10 for 10% off (click here) to get a set for a friend! – We are now on backorder sis. We have sold out of our stock, but more will be arriving a few weeks! THANK YOU SISTERS!
- Please leave me a comment and let me know what you thought of today’s move!! Needs more work or do you have it down!
- Make sure to add email@example.com to your address book, so that you don’t miss out on any of our reminder emails.
- If you are a member of our VIP Program “The Divahood” sign up to receive text message reminder when a new video is dropped each day! Learn more about our VIP group here: FITFYNEFABULOUS.COM/DIVAHOOD
GET YOUR STRETCH ON SIS
PRACTICE THE MOVE “Slow Mo Back Lunge”
- You can drop as low as your body allows as you back lunge, but make sure to try to take the biggest step back that you can when you lunge. Really stretch those legs girl!
- This is a dual move upper and lower. Stay low and get your wiggle on sis.
- To engage the butt more drop lower to the floor, but as you do always make sure your knees stay behind your toes and that your chest is up (Don’t lean over) But instead go straight down and poke your butt out
- Don’t go so low that it hurts. Do this, and all moves, to a level that is comfortable, but it still causes a muscle burn. Only you know what that level is, so don’t over do it, but also play it too easy. Get low and get that burn girl!
Diva Exercise Challenge
- Complete 3 sets of 10 reps
- The prayer hands and the namaste hands are not required. LOL!! These videos show me what a mess I am, hehehe!
- Now let’s do all of the moves to the beat!
NOW “Slow Mo Back Lunge” TO THAT BIG FREEDIA BEAT
Leave a comment below to let me know how well you were able to squat to the beat!
Were you able to string both moves together? You getting the routine so far! Tomorrow’s move a bit more complicated so get ready sis!
I’m Nicole Twyman, a native New Orleanian, who has lived all across the US! Although, my small family of 4 currently calls Los Angeles, CA home. I am a proud 40+ year old mom of a wonderfully energetic and theatrical daughter, and a handsome, scholarly athlete!
While I have worked in corporate America as a certified senior project / program / portfolio manager for Fortune 500 companies like Microsoft, Procter & Gamble & IBM, my passion is service. It has always been my desire to live a life of service to others; which I took every opportunity to explore as an active member of many of my church’s ministries and of my public service sorority, Delta Sigma Theta, Inc.
Well, now I am over the top excited to have the opportunity to serve divas through my very own ministry, Fit, Fyne & Fabulous.