We are Just 3 Days Out Divas!!!
So let’s talk about what to pack! There’s so much excitement in the air about meeting the divas on the beach in LA! But don’t let the excitement redirect you from packing the necessities. This post is meant to help you pack like a pro divas!
First of all you may see celebrities at LAX, so be cute! So you wont be bashful about taking a selfie! LOL!! I messed this up one time arriving at LAX like it was STL and was maaaaad! LOL!
What Should Divas Pack for the Trip?
- Driver’s License / Passport
- Boarding Pass & Itinerary
- Comfy plane pillow or blanky
- Healthy Snacks or build a healthy travel plan (Click here for FFF recommendations)
- Book, magazine, laptop for movies or journaling on the plane
TOILETRIES & MAKE UP
- Tooth Brush, Paste, Floss & travel size mouth wash
- Your make up necessities (lip stick, foundation, mascara, eye shadow, eye liner, blush, highlighter, etc.)
- bring lashes if you want to learn how to apply them during the MakeUp session “From Basic to Litty” led by Coach Gigi this weekend.
- Qtips, cotton balls (travel size or packed in a zip lock)
- Face Wash, Toner, & Moisturizer
- Lotion & SunScreen (please don’t forget the sunscreen, this Cali sun is seriously real, LOL)
- Shower Cap and/or Satin Cap for bed
- Travel size Tweezers, Nail clip, nail file
- Personal Care products
PS. Watch your carry on sizes. 3oz or less!
- PJs, Panties & Bras (I mean you won’t forget this, but just in case, you’re rushing, LOL)
- Lounge wear for the pool side, lobby chilling, beach side diva shenanigans. Your hang out clothes sis!
- Your favorite fancy look for the Fashion Show on Friday. Dress like a diva on the beach! Have fun with it! I know I will, LOL!
- If you’re in the Fashion Show, don’t forget to bring the additional items requested of you. If you’re unsure reach out to Cree Jones at email@example.com
- Remember: The Fashion Show is FREE for paid registrants, but if you want to be entered into our raffles for Friday (click here) 5 entries for $35. We will be giving away Facials, Jewelry, clothing, candles, gear and more! Only divas who get raffles will qualify on Friday.
- Conference Day Saturday:
- Yoga Pants (it’ll be chilly)
- Flip Flops (click here) and have it in your conference bag no need to pack it!
- Yoga Tshirt (click here) and have it in your conference bag no need to pack it!
- Walking shoes
- Use your Yoga Pants for the sunrise walk or bring jogging pants it will be cool
- FFF Tee (click here) and have it in your conference bag no need to pack it!
- Colorful / Bright Maxi Dress and Floppy Hat (Shady Hat Picture moment by the Pool)
- All White Fit (dress, pants, skirt whatever you like in white) for Dinner & Fear Burning Ceremony on the beach
- Sweater or jacket (the conference room may be chilly, also LA is known for very chilly mornings and evenings come prepared with a nice sweater or jacket)
- Final Day – Picture Day Sunday
- Swim Suit
- If you are joining us for the Photo Shoot Sunday morning and you have not already mailed in your swimsuit. Drop your suit off at the front desk when you check at the hotel. Have it in a ziploc bag with your name on it attention FFFLIVE & Garnett McNeill, and it will be picked up. Post on the like page (click here)
- If you already mailed in your suit it will be in your conference bag, when you check in on Saturday morning
- Here’s the latest status on the suits. (click here). This sheet is maintained by Diva Coach Garnett McNeill
- FFF Gear
- Your fav FFF Shirt, tights or sports bra. Even bring your water bottle! We will be taking group shots by the ocean in our FFF gear and we want you in the shot!! Bring your gear.
- Jean Shorts, skirt, or a pair of jeans (any color you like) we will be taking different shots in our suits, and with our FFF gear
- If you don’t have gear get some!!! The shipping is 100% FREE to LA and your gear will appear in your conference bag when you pick it up on Saturday morning (get your gear here). Nothing to pack!
- Bring your confirmation email so you can be sure everything you ordered is properly placed in your bag diva.
- Swim Suit
ACCESSORIES / MUST HAVES
- Jewelry for all your looks (earrings, necklaces, watches, bracelets, toe rings and foot jewelry for the beach. We are actually giving on of these away in the raffle drawing
- Your fav travel purse / 1 “going out” purse for the weekend
- Selfie Stick / Pop Socket Get your own FFF Pop Socket (click here)
- Camera, or clear your cell phone, so you can take all the selfies and videos!!
- Phone Charger, Mophie, ear plugs
- Shoes for all your fits, but don’t pack flip flops, we have you covered (click here) they’ll be waiting for you in your conference bag.
- Any Prescribed medication
- Travel size Benadryl, Tylenol, Advil in case you get a bad headache or have a reaction to something
- Travel hand sanitizer / lotion
- Sun Tan lotion / glimmer lotion / bronzer for them pool side / beach pics LOL!
- Mini-perfume / travel size
- Beach Towel we have you covered (click here) it’ll be waiting for you in your conference bag.
Okay divas, that is my brain dump on What Divas should pack for #FitFyneFabLA!
-See you on the beach,
Nicole “Coach Twy” Twyman
P.S. Leave us a comment below and let me what I missed! Help your fellow divas out!
I’m Nicole Twyman, a native New Orleanian, who has lived all across the US! Although, my small family of 4 currently calls Los Angeles, CA home. I am a proud 40+ year old mom of a wonderfully energetic and theatrical daughter, and a handsome, scholarly athlete!
While I have worked in corporate America as a certified senior project / program / portfolio manager for Fortune 500 companies like Microsoft, Procter & Gamble & IBM, my passion is service. It has always been my desire to live a life of service to others; which I took every opportunity to explore as an active member of many of my church’s ministries and of my public service sorority, Delta Sigma Theta, Inc.
Well, now I am over the top excited to have the opportunity to serve divas through my very own ministry, Fit, Fyne & Fabulous.
What an excellent list. Some of the things you have listed are on my final check list I just made this morning. Thank you for sharing 😀
I’d be cautious about the nail clippers and tweezers if you plan to carry on. TSA may confiscate them. Also add feminine hygiene products for those with the untimely monthly visits. I can’t wait!!!!
I thought I was packing the whole house, so did my husband Lol. This list lets me know I am not. Lol
Thank you Nicole 😂
What a great list! I’m packed already due to work travel (3 states in one week-whew!). What attire do you suggest for Saturday’s workshops? Sun/Maxi dresses? 😊
Wow. I love this list. I thought I was almost done but need to get a few more items. Thanks sis!
Awesome!! Guess I need to get to packing!!!