It’s an exciting time in Fit, Fyne & Fabulous!!! 😆
Our VIP divas are gearing up to join me for my free VIP meal prep and workout challenge (aka my Build a Better Body Challenge) hosted in our VIP membership group, we affectionately call, THE DIVAHOOD! I’ve really been working hard these last few months at melting those stubborn pounds I put on at the end of the year!
To refresh your memory I gained 30 pounds ON PURPOSE in order to show our diva clients FIRST HAND the step by step on how to lose AGAIN! Here’s the post of me announcing what I was doing back in December 2019 (click here). If this link doesn’t work, make sure you request access to our Facebook group to see it, it’s FREE MOTIVATION ALL DAY EVERYDAY! (Click here) to request access.
But sis, this post was written to share the main tools I used to get my body back in shape. I still have some work to do, and I plan to do it with YOU this September. If you haven’t joined the challenge do it now!! It’s free for anyone in the VIP group! If you’re not in the VIP, get in friend, just click here.
These are the exact tools that are in my kitchen and my home gym I love them!
A BASIC LIST OF MY FOOD PREP SUPPLIES
- Meal Prep Challenge Book by Coach Twy & published via Amazon
This is my new book that has been used by about 100 or so divas, and many of which have seen double digit weight loss. But more importantly, they’ve regained control of the habits that lead to living a more healthy life. We will use this book to guide the first 10 days of our journey. It’s a mandatory tool to help us lay the proper foundation to succeed for the rest of the month! Please get yours today, so that it arrives on time. (CLICK HERE) to grab it now.
- 30 Day Challenge Journal / Planner (with FREE FFF Signature Pen)
This 30-day journal will walk you through meal prepping every weekend during the challenge. It will also provide templates to help with goal setting, tracking water, meals, workouts, mood, and morning routines. There are additional grocery list, meal prep, and diary templates included as well. I highly recommend this journal to stay on track for the entire month. (CLICK HERE) to grab it now.
- Kitchen Counter Recipe Binder with inserts
As we work through the challenge, you will find recipes you absolutely love. Those are the recipes you need to print and add to your Kitchen Recipe Binder. This binder is divided with Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner and Snack tabs. Each recipe can be enclosed in a protective sleeve in the binder to keep it from getting dirty in the kitchen. This binder set comes with a laminated grocery list you can use over and over again and a dry erase market. Make your grocery list with a reusable template, while you are using your binder to review your favorite recipes! I can’t underscore enough how important it is to have what’s healthy at your finger tips (CLICK HERE) to grab it now.
- Nutrition Facts Food Scale
I love this food scale because it does far more than weigh my meals. It tells me how many calories is in the food I’m weighing based on its weight! I love it! Don’t eyeball your food. Use this food scale to see your complete nutrition facts for the food you are weighing. (CLICK HERE) to grab it now.
- Measuring Cup
Get the recipe right, with the right measurements! These magnetic cups are stainless steel and sturdy (CLICK HERE) to grab now.
- Measuring Spoons
Just like measuring cups, measuring spoons help to ensure you get the recipe just right! I have a set of spoons on a ring, so it makes them all easy to locate! (CLICK HERE) to grab now.
- Complete Non-Stick Cookware Set
Sometimes that pancake, those omelettes, or that seared salmon doesn’t come out right because of the quality of your cookware sis. The pan might be too scratched and everything may stick to it. It might be time to upgrade. I did recently, and I AB-SO-LUTELY love this set. everything glides on it and cooks evenly even in the edges of the pan! YESSS! (CLICK HERE) to see the brand and type of cookware I use.
- Silicone Cooking Utensils
If you have a nice set of cookware, you don’t want to ruin them with stainless steel or hard plastic utensils. These are the ones I purchased at the same time I purchased my cookware set in #7 above! I love the handles! (CLICK HERE) to see the brand of utensils I have!
- Water Bottle
It’s no secret, the way to flatter belly is through better digestion. Better digestion comes with eating healthier and drinking as close to a gallon of water day as you can! (CLICK HERE) to get our fabulous FFF Diva Bottle!
- Cutting Board and Knife
If you find yourself in the market for a small, but sturdy knife and board set, this is it sis! The knife is so sharp it comes with its own protective cover! (CLICK HERE) to get 1 of the last 4 of our FFF cutting board and knife sets before we sell out!
- Nutri-bullet Blender
I know some folks love spending hundreds and hundreds on that Vitamix, but I had one and sold it, because my Nutribullet did the same job or BETTER! I love that I can drink directly from the cup that I use to blend (less washing)! We drink a lot of smoothies in this house! CLICK HERE to see the model I have! It’s 900 watts so it costs a bit more, there is also…
- Nutri-bullet Food Processor
I use this guy to make homemade salsa, guac, soup, and even salad dressings. I love it, never disappoints! (CLICK HERE) if you’re in the market for a good food processor.
- OPTIONAL: My Airfryer Oven Beloved
If you have been following me for any length of time, you know I looooooove my Air Fryer oven! I can do so much with it, but I mostly just airfry shrimp and salmon on the regular. LOL! CLICK HERE to see the brand and model I have!
BARE MINIMUM WORKOUT EQUIPMENT
We won’t start workouts right away, because workouts were not my focus to lose the fat! Eating right had that covered. So after our first 10 days or so, we will begin our weighted ball routine. I use a workout bench and free weights for a lot of my moves now, but it all started with the workout ball. I plan to show you full body workout moves using a weighted ball. The ball I have is 8 pounds. Feel free to get what you’re comfortable with. It could be 6, 8, or even 10. We will use this ball for balance moves, upper and lower body moves and of course we will be working those abs sis!!
- Here’s a great Weighted Workout Ball (Click Here).
- It never hurts to have a nice padded mat! I have arthritis in my knees so kneeling directly on my knees isn’t an option. I use this mat to work on my abs, and any stretching moves that requires knees to the floor (click here).
- I use Stretch Bands with handles to do a lot of my warm up moves. This is not mandatory but it is nice to have. Otherwise you can just use a towel. (click here)
- As a full fledge badge carrying member of the Divahood, you are granted access to our app for extra support. In order to participate in our group workout leader board you will need a Heart Rate Monitor. Post in our VIP group, if you are interested in learning how to access our group workouts and a chance to make the leaderboard with our very own HRM. It’s not available outside of FFF, so post in the private group diva (click here).
- Make sure you are a member of our FREE GROUP (click here)
- If you wish to join our Better Body VIP FREE challenge (click here) to sign up as a VIP! FYI our 30 day challenges are normally $150, and it’s freeeeee now, just for September as I build a better body for my birthday!
- If you still have questions and you want to better understand the challenge make sure you’re in our group at 5:30pm PST / 8:30pm EST Aug. 31st. I will be live in the group explaining what we are about to do in the month of September (click here to join the free group)
- If you plan to join the FB Live or if you’re already a part of this challenge or if you plan to do your own challenge. Comment below and let us know you rocking with us this September! Leave the comment below in the notes for me!!
Comment to leave if you’re in!!
“I’m Building A Better Body for your Birthday with You Coach Twy all September long!!!”
I hope to see you soon sis! I got / We got WORK TO DO BOOOOOO! Let’s go. #thefitfynefablife
I’m Nicole Twyman, a native New Orleanian, who has lived all across the US! Although, my small family of 4 currently calls Los Angeles, CA home. I am a proud 40+ year old mom of a wonderfully energetic and theatrical daughter, and a handsome, scholarly athlete!
While I have worked in corporate America as a certified senior project / program / portfolio manager for Fortune 500 companies like Microsoft, Procter & Gamble & IBM, my passion is service. It has always been my desire to live a life of service to others; which I took every opportunity to explore as an active member of many of my church’s ministries and of my public service sorority, Delta Sigma Theta, Inc.
Well, now I am over the top excited to have the opportunity to serve divas through my very own ministry, Fit, Fyne & Fabulous.