Spicy Brussel Sprouts
- 1 lb brussel sprouts
- 1/4 cup hot cause Tabasco is my fav
- 1 tbsp nutritional yeast or parm cheese if you don't have any
- 1 tbsp oil of choice
- 1/2 tsp cayenne pepper
- 1/2 tsp paprika
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- Sprinkle of salt and pepper
- Preheat oven to 425F
- Cut the brussels in halves or thirds and add to a bowl. Then add the oil, spices, hot sauce, nutritional yeast and mix well, coating the sprouts
- Grease a baking sheet and add them to it
- Blake for 30-35 minutes, flipping halfway through
I’m Nicole Twyman, a native New Orleanian, who has lived all across the US! Although, my small family of 4 currently calls Los Angeles, CA home. I am a proud 40+ year old mom of a wonderfully energetic and theatrical daughter, and a handsome, scholarly athlete!
While I have worked in corporate America as a certified senior project / program / portfolio manager for Fortune 500 companies like Microsoft, Procter & Gamble & IBM, my passion is service. It has always been my desire to live a life of service to others; which I took every opportunity to explore as an active member of many of my church’s ministries and of my public service sorority, Delta Sigma Theta, Inc.
Well, now I am over the top excited to have the opportunity to serve divas through my very own ministry, Fit, Fyne & Fabulous.