- 1 medium plum tomatoes, halved lengthwise, seeded, and thinly sliced (1 cup of cherry tomatoes are okay as well)
- 1/4 red onion, peeled, halved lengthwise, and thinly sliced
- 1 cup of English cucumber, halved lengthwise and thinly sliced
- 2 tsp of extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 TBsp red wine vinegar
- 1 tsp balsamic vinegar
- 1 Tbsp fresh lemon juice
- 1 Tbsp chopped red onion
- 1 Tbsp chopped fresh Italian parsley
- 1 Tbsp chopped fresh basile leaves
- Pink salt and black pepper to taste
- Combine red wine and balsamic vinegars, lemon juice and oil in small bowl; mix well and set aside
- Combine cucumber, tomatoes, onion, parsley, basil, salt, in a large bowl; mix well
- Drizzle dressing over cucumber mixture; toss gently to blend.
I’m Nicole Twyman, a native New Orleanian, who has lived all across the US! Although, my small family of 4 currently calls Los Angeles, CA home. I am a proud 40+ year old mom of a wonderfully energetic and theatrical daughter, and a handsome, scholarly athlete!
While I have worked in corporate America as a certified senior project / program / portfolio manager for Fortune 500 companies like Microsoft, Procter & Gamble & IBM, my passion is service. It has always been my desire to live a life of service to others; which I took every opportunity to explore as an active member of many of my church’s ministries and of my public service sorority, Delta Sigma Theta, Inc.
Well, now I am over the top excited to have the opportunity to serve divas through my very own ministry, Fit, Fyne & Fabulous.