Are you ready to learn how our 30 day Meal Prep Challenge works?
Please use this blog post to help you get acquainted on what to expect when we start next week!
So…..Let’s get started!
HOW TO GUARANTEE SUCCESS:
No, we DON’T start the challenge with meal prepping right away. No, we don’t believe in sending you a meal plan before you take the time to THINK & COMMIT! We walk you through thinking through your goals and committing with a partner (if opted) to achieve them! However, there are some getting started activities and tools you need that could help your journey, so let’s review them together!
- If you haven’t already, get to know FFF and how we operate. Complete our FREE preview of the DIVAhood, NOW! (click here) – THIS IS A MANDATORY ACTIVITY DIVAS. Please start today! It includes a free meal plan, did you get it? Go back to it, if not, it’s there!
- Each week we will be awarding amazing prizes! To qualify for challenges, you MUST participate on Instagram. So, if you don’t already have an Instagram account, create one right now diva by downloading the app to your phone. Please also follow Coach Twy by clicking this link @fitfynefab
- To qualify for prizes you must post one pic per day at least 3 times each week and tag us in the post and also use #fitfynefab and #fffINTERMITTENTFASTING
- Get your mind right and begin to focus on small changes (like increase your water this week). Begin the work NOW, don’t wait. Step by Step!
- Read and commit to being engaged every day of the challenge. Don’t get left behind diva. Start and finish strong.
- Make time for yourself! Dedicate the next month to be all about YOU!! Or at the VERY LEAST, put yourself above others!
- Use your accountability partners! We have created a Facebook group, just for you! Soon you will meet the other divas in the challenge, and I will be your coach. If you joined with a friend or relative and want to partner with them GREAT! If you are seeking a partner, post an applicable picture in the group and ask for a partner! We have not because we ask not. Don’t be shy, everyone is on the same path as you!
- Get the tools you need to get organized & READY to succeed! Don’t sleep on this bullet point diva!! Here are a few that you may or may not already have on hand. Try to pick them up or order them soon! These are the tools I use daily / weekly when prepping my meals, and getting my FIT LIFE IN order!
USE PROMO CODE: DIVAhood10 FOR
10% ALL DIVA SHOP ITEMS
- Fab NEW Water bottle (click here)
- Fab NEW Diva “Shiny Than a Mug” Tea Cup (click here)
- Body Scale (shows body water %, bone mass, muscle mass, etc. ) (click here)
- Food Scale (shows nutrition values) (click here)
- Egg Cooker (click here)
- Measuring Cup (click here)
- Measuring Spoons (click here)
- Vegetable Noodle maker (click here)
- Vegetable Slicer (Mandoline) (click here)
- Apple Wedger (click here)
- Citrus Peeler (click here)
- Juicer (click here)
- Mini Food Processor (click here)
- Meal Prep Containers (click here)
- Tape Measurer (click here)
- Pink Himalayan Salt (click here)
- Parchment Paper (click here)
- 1 – 2 Glass Mason Jars (click here)
- Access to a Computer & Printer for recipes & meal plans
2 of my Top Online Services
that helped me SAVE MONEY
while Eating HEALTHY
When ordering online, I use eBates EVERY LAST TIME! By doing so, I’ve earned more than $1400 back in rebates (buying stuff I would have already purchased). Trips, appliances, school clothes, groceries, you name it! If you shop online and you’re not using Ebates, you throwing money away.
2. Amazon Prime
I’m such a fan of Amazon! Now that they have purchased Whole Foods, you can shop IN PERSON and save tons at Whole Foods, but only if you’re a prime member. AND YOU CAN BECOME A PRIME MEMBER FOR FREE!! Get Prime for Free for 30 days and $10.99 after using the link above (you can cancel on Day 31 – and don’t pay NATHAN!). Now if you’re a student you can get it for Free for 6 months!! Let me know if you need help with that!
Prime members also get groceries delivered for free!! It’s called Prime FRESH!!
I hope you take advantage of the services that have helped me save!
HOW THE CHALLENGE WORKS:
- During the 1st week of the challenge you will receive tons of information! One topic per day, there’s no meal prepping (unless you do it on your own or if you’re a part of our VIP group – THE DIVAHOOD – use the meal plan that was sent to you this past Friday)
- The first meal plan will be sent THE 1st FRIDAY of the challenge and we will all follow the same meal plan the following WEEK; together as a group!
- Stats are required to be submitted every STAT-urday. The first STATurday is THIS STAT-urday. Get ready now! Mark your calendar.
- Divas who don’t submit stats OR don’t participate in the challenge are gently removed from the process.
- We award prizes weekly for participation and weight & inch loss starting the first week on the meal plan. Pictures are required, so take them and keep them (unless requested).
- We expect to see pics once a day or at least 3-4 times of week of food or post workout
If you are ready to REALLY get started in slaying this month, leave a comment on this post below,
I'm Shaking my Sugar Cravings for good with Fit, Fyne & Fabulous this YEAR! #sugardetox #intermittentfasting #FITFYNEFAB2019 Click To Tweet
feel free to share, pin or email this post. The more the merrier! It’s more fun with friends!!
1. Please join our Private FB group created purely to support you this ENTIRE MONTH. (CLICK HERE) to join us on FB. Leave us a comment on this post below to let us know you are ready for THIS MONTH’S CHALLENGE!
2. Join Instagram TODAY, share your challenge journey with us. Follow your diva coach (me) on IG: Instagram: @fit_fyne_fab
P.S. Please add firstname.lastname@example.org to your address book to ensure you receive all of our challenge emails! It’s time to get started diva!
Nicole “Coach Twy” Twyman
“Who Says Fitness Can’t be Fabulous?”
P.S.: If you would like to learn more about our full 30 day meal prep challenge offerings, please visit: 30 Day Meal Prep Support
Please Note Divas:
If you have any food allergies, digestion issues related to produce or medical issues* that don’t allow you to eat in this way, this isn’t the challenge for you. For example: If you are on medication that limits your intake of vegetables due to vitamin K or have a digestive disorder, this may not be the challenge for you. If you are a diabetic or have blood pressure issues, discuss the pros and cons of a plant-based diet with your doctor or a nutritionist before trying this challenge.
*Medical Disclaimer: If there is any reason why you should not change your diet and how you normally eat due to an ailment, pregnancy, blood sugar issues, chronic illness, allergies or other medical issue, Do Not participate in this challenge. If you have trouble digesting raw or cooked fruits and veggies, this is not the challenge for you. When in doubt, speak with your doctor before joining any weight loss challenge or before starting ANY eating plan/diet.
I’m Nicole Twyman, a native New Orleanian, who has lived all across the US! Although, my small family of 4 currently calls Los Angeles, CA home. I am a proud 40+ year old mom of a wonderfully energetic and theatrical daughter, and a handsome, scholarly athlete!
While I have worked in corporate America as a certified senior project / program / portfolio manager for Fortune 500 companies like Microsoft, Procter & Gamble & IBM, my passion is service. It has always been my desire to live a life of service to others; which I took every opportunity to explore as an active member of many of my church’s ministries and of my public service sorority, Delta Sigma Theta, Inc.
Well, now I am over the top excited to have the opportunity to serve divas through my very own ministry, Fit, Fyne & Fabulous.