Are you ready to start your 30 Day Meal Prep Challenge?
Well diva we are officially starting on Monday, Sept. 25th, but use this blog post to help you get acquainted on what to expect.
So…..Let’s get started!
HOW TO GUARANTEE SUCCESS:
- Read and commit to being engaged every day of the challenge. Don’t get left behind diva. Start and finish strong.
- Make time for yourself! Dedicate the next month to be all about YOU!! Or at the VERY LEAST, put yourself above others!
- Use your accountability partners! We have created a Facebook group, just for you! Soon you will meet the other divas in the challenge, which will include your assigned partner and coach. Make sure to ask for cell number, friend them on social media. Take advantage of this new Fit Diva relationship!
- Get the tools you need to get organized & READY to succeed! Here are a few that you may or may not already have on hand. Try to pick them up or order them soon! These are the tools I use daily / weekly when prepping my meals, and getting my FIT LIFE IN order!
- Egg Cooker (click here)
- Measuring Cup (click here)
- Measuring Spoons (click here)
- Vegetable Noodle maker (click here)
- Vegetable Slicer (Mandoline) (click here)
- Apple Wedger (click here)
- Citrus Peeler (click here)
- Juicer (click here)
- Mini Food Processor (click here)
- Meal Prep Containers (click here)
- Tape Measurer (click here)
- Water bottle (click here)
- Pink Himalayan Salt (click here)
- Parchment Paper (click here)
- 1 – 2 Glass Mason Jars (click here)
- Binder (click here) – Get organized
- Binder Tabs (click here) – Get Organized
- 3 Hole Whole Punch (click here) – Get Organized
- Access to a Computer & Printer for recipes & meal plans
3 of my Top Online Services
that helped me SAVE MONEY
while Eating HEALTHY
When ordering online, I use eBates EVERY LAST TIME! By doing so, I’ve earned more than $1400 back in rebates (buying stuff I would have already purchased). Trips, appliances, school clothes, groceries, you name it! If you shop online and you’re not using Ebates, you throwing money away.
2. Thrive Market
Think of Thrive Market as the online version of Whole Foods, just 50% CHEAPER! Their selection is awesome and the prices can’t be beat, but what’s most important is how this company advocates for families on food stamps to have access to quality foods! They are working with congress to allow EBT cards to be used for online healthy food purchases!!! 😆
Just know, for every order you place, a low income family gets a meal!! It’s so worth it to buy from Thrive. The link above gives you 25% off already crazy cheap prizes for healthy food! They make it affordable to eat healthy.
3. Amazon Prime
I’m such a fan of Amazon! Now that they have purchased Whole Foods, you can shop IN PERSON and save tons at Whole Foods, but only if you’re a prime member. AND YOU CAN BECOME A PRIME MEMBER FOR FREE!! Get Prime for Free for 30 days and $10.99 after using the link above (you can cancel on Day 31 – and don’t pay NATHAN!). Now if you’re a student you can get it for Free for 6 months!! Let me know if you need help with that! Prime members also get groceries delivered for free!! It’s called Prime FRESH!!
I hope you take advantage of the services that have helped me save while I a get healthy!!
HOW THE CHALLENGE WORKS:
Each day during the Challenge you will receive an email with the following 3 sections:
- EDUCATION NATION
This section will educate you on an important Vegetarian focused topic that will help you learn more about what it means to be a vegetarian.
- INSPIRATION NATION
This section was created to inspire you to start and keep going on your journey and includes scripture, poems, & song references!
- TRANSFORMATION NATION
This section will showcase a diva who saw significant weight loss results by completing one or more of our 30 day challenges in 2017! These results are not based on being a vegetarian, but they are a result of our support and meal plans.
Be sure to read each section and follow any assignments that are provided in the EDUCATION NATION section!
PRIZES WILL BE AWARDED BASED ON PARTICIPATION & QUIZ RESULTS
yes we are hosting an end of challenge quiz to test what you’ve learned!!
If you are ready to get started, leave a comment on this post below,
feel free to share, pin or email this post. The more the merrier!
If you haven’t already, Join our 30 Day Meal Prep Challenge diva, you will be glad you did!!
Click here: CHALLENGE REGISTRATION
PS. The challenge officially starts, Monday, Sept 30th. Please add firstname.lastname@example.org to your address book to ensure you receive all of our challenge emails! It’s time to get started diva!
Nicole “Coach Twy” Twyman
“Who Says Fitness Can’t be Fabulous?”
P.S.: If you would like to learn more about our full 30 day meal prep challenge offerings, please visit: 30 Day Meal Prep Support
Please Note Divas:
If you have any food allergies, digestion issues related to produce or medical issues* that don’t allow you to eat in this way, this isn’t the challenge for you. For example: If you are on medication that limits your intake of vegetables due to vitamin K or have a digestive disorder, this may not be the challenge for you. If you are a diabetic or have blood pressure issues, discuss the pros and cons of a plant-based diet with your doctor or a nutritionist before trying this challenge.
*Medical Disclaimer: If there is any reason why you should not change your diet and how you normally eat due to an ailment, pregnancy, blood sugar issues, chronic illness, allergies or other medical issue, Do Not participate in this challenge. If you have trouble digesting raw or cooked fruits and veggies, this is not the challenge for you. When in doubt, speak with your doctor before joining any weight loss challenge or before starting ANY eating plan/diet.
I’m Nicole Twyman, a native New Orleanian, who has lived all across the US! Although, my small family of 4 currently calls Los Angeles, CA home. I am a proud 40+ year old mom of a wonderfully energetic and theatrical daughter, and a handsome, scholarly athlete!
While I have worked in corporate America as a certified senior project / program / portfolio manager for Fortune 500 companies like Microsoft, Procter & Gamble & IBM, my passion is service. It has always been my desire to live a life of service to others; which I took every opportunity to explore as an active member of many of my church’s ministries and of my public service sorority, Delta Sigma Theta, Inc.
Well, now I am over the top excited to have the opportunity to serve divas through my very own ministry, Fit, Fyne & Fabulous.