WELCOME TO FIT, FYNE & FABULOUS DIVAS!
Congratulations sis. you’ve found a community of black and brown women / divas who are dedicated to living a healthy life: spiritually, mentally, financially, socially, and physically! Today, we’re focused on eating healthy!
This recipe is one of many of the hundreds of free recipes that are offered to our divas every Friday of the year!
- Don’t forget to join us in our FB group (click here) and follow us on Instagram (click here).
- If you’re interested in receiving full meal plans every week and having access to hundreds of delicious recipes like this one, check out joining our VIP group called the DIVAhood: (click here)
- Or, if you need more 1:1 guidance, join our next Meal Prep challenge: (click here)
- If you would rather have a written step-by-step how to meal prep guide which includes 50 recipes, get my new meal prep challenge workbook on Amazon (click here)
- Lastly, if you want one *free* delicious recipe every Friday (click here). We are here to serve in whatever capacity you need sis!
For now tho, enjoy all of this deliciousness! You’ll be glad you did diva!!!
Leave me a comment below to let me know if you plan to make these deliciously yummy pancakes sis!
Nicole “Coach Twy” Twyman
- 2 ripe mashed bananas
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 2 cups almond milk
- 2 cups flour oat or gluten free all purpose 1:1 flour
- Dairy free butter or Coconut Oil
- Recommended Batter Add Ins:
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 1 tsp Cinnamon
- 2 tbsp maple syrup
- In 1 bowl mash the ripe bananas
- Mix in baking powder, almond milk, and option add ins
- Then stir in flour and mix until combined
- Batter will be slightly lumpy
- Heat a skillet on the stove to medium (make sure it's not too hot)
- Once hot, add a little butter and spoon in about 3-4 tablespoons of batter per pancake
- Cook until bubbles form and then flip!
I’m Nicole Twyman, a native New Orleanian, who has lived all across the US! Although, my small family of 4 currently calls Los Angeles, CA home. I am a proud 40+ year old mom of a wonderfully energetic and theatrical daughter, and a handsome, scholarly athlete!
While I have worked in corporate America as a certified senior project / program / portfolio manager for Fortune 500 companies like Microsoft, Procter & Gamble & IBM, my passion is service. It has always been my desire to live a life of service to others; which I took every opportunity to explore as an active member of many of my church’s ministries and of my public service sorority, Delta Sigma Theta, Inc.
Well, now I am over the top excited to have the opportunity to serve divas through my very own ministry, Fit, Fyne & Fabulous.