Welcome to our latest edition of Fabulous Friday Tips! This week, we are serving up recipe goodness!! If you’re a lover of crispy chicken tenders, you’re going to love this clean eating alternative 😀
- pat dry 8 medium chicken tenders with paper towels.
- 2 Tbs fresh squeezed orange juice
- 2 Tbs Dijon mustard
- pinch of sea salt
- 1 cup blended almonds (blend in blender or food processor just until crumbly)
- the zest of one fresh orange (not the white part…only the orange zest)
- ground pepper to taste
- 1/4 tsp garlic powder (can omit if you wish)
- Preheat oven to 350 f
- Spray flat baking sheet with coconut oil spray.
- Combine orange juice, mustard and salt in a small bowl.
- On a separate plate combine remaining ingredients.
- Dip chicken into the mustard mixture, then dredge with almond crumb mixture.
- Place on baking sheet, bake 15-17 minutes until cooked through (depends on the size tenders)
If you have any questions about these delicious tenders, please don’t hesitate to leave a comment below or in our Fit, Fyne & Fabulous Diva Support Group! I would be glad to hear from you!
P.S.: If you would like to learn more about our monthly 30 day diva support meal prep challenges, please visit: Back to Meal Prep Basics
I’m Nicole Twyman, a native New Orleanian, who has lived all across the US! Although, my small family of 4 currently calls Los Angeles, CA home. I am a proud 40+ year old mom of a wonderfully energetic and theatrical daughter, and a handsome, scholarly athlete!
While I have worked in corporate America as a certified senior project / program / portfolio manager for Fortune 500 companies like Microsoft, Procter & Gamble & IBM, my passion is service. It has always been my desire to live a life of service to others; which I took every opportunity to explore as an active member of many of my church’s ministries and of my public service sorority, Delta Sigma Theta, Inc.
Well, now I am over the top excited to have the opportunity to serve divas through my very own ministry, Fit, Fyne & Fabulous.