Yes, these are meatballs. Yes, that is BBQ Sauce! Yes, it is HEALTHY!!! Girrrl get you some!!
If you’re struggling trying to figure out what to eat that is healthy, & yet actually tastes good… If you’re needing low-sugar meals that can help you lose weight and finally feel good about the skin you’re in, grab our Recipe book of 100 recipes!! You’ll have everything you need to become a healthy chef in 2022! (CLICK HERE) to grab 100 low-carb / low-sugar recipes now.
These meatballs fall in the “GOTS TO MAKE THESE” category sis!
BBQ Meatballs For Divas
- 1-1/2 lbs ground chicken dark meat if possible, makes them more tender
- ½ cup almond flour
- ¼ cup Parmesan cheese grated
- 2 fresh garlic cloves pressed
- ¼ medium onion very finely chopped
- 1 large egg
- 1 bunch fresh parsley finely chopped
- sea salt and ground black pepper to taste
- 2 Tbsps olive or avocado oil
- 2 cups homemade barbecue sauce https://thefitfynefablife.com/homemade-bbq-sauce/
- n a large mixing bowl add the ground chicken, almond flour, Parmesan cheese, garlic, onion, egg, chopped parsley, sea salt, and pepper. Stir really well to combine everything.
- Using your clean hands, shape spoonfuls of meat mixture into 1 - inch meatballs as shown.
- Heat your oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat.
- Cook your meatballs while stirring until golden brown and cooked through about 8-10 minutes.
- Once your meatballs are cooked, add in the barbecue sauce.
- Simmer for a few minutes more, stirring frequently to coat all the meatballs with the BBQ sauce.
- Garnish with chopped parsley and serve immediately!
I’m Nicole Twyman, a native New Orleanian, who has lived all across the US! Although, my small family of 4 currently calls Los Angeles, CA home. I am a proud 40+ year old mom of a wonderfully energetic and theatrical daughter, and a handsome, scholarly athlete!
While I have worked in corporate America as a certified senior project / program / portfolio manager for Fortune 500 companies like Microsoft, Procter & Gamble & IBM, my passion is service. It has always been my desire to live a life of service to others; which I took every opportunity to explore as an active member of many of my church’s ministries and of my public service sorority, Delta Sigma Theta, Inc.
Well, now I am over the top excited to have the opportunity to serve divas through my very own ministry, Fit, Fyne & Fabulous.