Hey, divas! Fit Fyne & Fabulous is here help you stay hydrated and become a Gallon Girl! Many of us have struggled with getting the right amount of water consumed during the day. Here are some tried and true tips from divas who have been there, done that, and made it happen!
- Reusable Water Bottle – Choose a water bottle that works for you and your lifestyle. Our FFF bottle fits in a gym bag, car cup holder and is easy to carry into a meeting. Click here to get your FFF Water Bottle! Or if you prefer to drink from a much larger (click here) and get your Gallon Girl Gang on! Drinking from reusable bottles also helps you stay environmentally friendly! Use Promo Code: DIVAhood10 to get 10% off your entire order!
- Infusion – Infusing your water is a great way to add flavor to enhance the taste. Depending on what fruits and herbs you decide to use, you can also add nutrients. Check out our Sassy Diva Detox Water recipe here: Sassy Diva Detox Water!
- First Thing – Drink a full glass of water when you first wake up in the morning. This will help kickstart your consumption and also helps to rehydrate you after a good (or not so good) night’s sleep.
- Timing is Everything – Set time goals so you can be conscious of how much you are drinking. This method helps to spread out your consumption and helps you reach your goal incrementally. Our FFF water bottle is a great tool to help achieve this!
- Remember to do it – There are several free apps available that can help track your H2O intake during the day. Some send reminders to help you when you have fallen behind. Or set reminders on your cell phone if you don’t want to download an app.
- Fill ‘er UP – Make sure your bottle or glass is never empty for long. As soon as you drink it all, fill it immediately to avoid the empty container just sitting there and you missing valuable drinking time.
- Cheers to YOU – Every time you meet your goal, track it. For every week or month you consistently make your goal, give yourself some sort of award. The FFF Healthy Habits Planner as a water tracking system. VIP divas can also track your intake in the FFF app.
- Swap it Out – Are you used to drinking soda or juice at certain times during the day? Swap those out for a bottle of water. It will increase your intake and cut down on the sugar you have been consuming.
- Glass Before Meals – Try to consume a glass of water 10-15 minutes before each meal. Often our bodies feel hungry when it is really thirsty. This is a great way to increase your intake and also gauge if you are hungry or just thirsty. Try not to drink during meals since it causes bloating and dilutes stomach acid needed for digestion.
- Get Your Crew – Having a group of like-minded individuals to cheer you on is always helpful! The Divas of Fit, Fyne and Fabulous are here to help!
1. So diva, please leave a comment below and let me know are you going to be a gallon girl today?
2. Also share what tips you plan to try or if you have some tips to share that aren’t listed. Come back after you’ve tried some and let us know how it went. We’d love to hear from you!
3. Please use the share links below to share this post on your FB and IG pages!
If you enjoyed these tips, follow us on IG @fit_fyne_fab! Join the FFF Facebook Group for support and encouragement with other divas! And if you’re interested in learning more about how we help divas reach their overall health and wellness goals, click here to learn more about our next challenge!
I am Melita Pope Mitchell, a native of Gary, Indiana. I have made the Midwest, Southwest and Southeast my home at some point over the years. I currently reside in Charlotte, NC with my family. As the only female in the house, Fit, Fyne and Fabulous has allowed me to create delicious meals that are healthy and satisfy the three males in the house! As a veteran educator, I have served in Higher Education Administration for over 20 years. My career has allowed me to work with traditional age and non-traditional age students in the areas of leadership development, multicultural/diversity affairs, career development, distance and adult education.
Supporting and encouraging others comes naturally for me. It is what I do professionally and through my service and social action-based activities. After decades of putting others first, I finally decided to make MYSELF a priority. Twenty pounds, 14.25 inches and two dress sizes later, I want to continue to support other women on their journey. I encourage everyone to “Make YOU a Priority!”. Fit, Fyne and Fabulous has allowed me to champion others as they conquer their fitness goals and personal demons around healthy living.
Let me help and encourage you on your journey to a healthier you! You can join our next challenge or join us in the DIVAhood. Follow me on Instagram @FFFCoachMelita. Contact me today at firstname.lastname@example.org to begin your journey!