Carrot & Cucumber Salad w/ Homemade Dressing
- 1 large english cucumber spiralized
- 2-3 extra large carrots spiralized
- a small bunch of fresh cilantro leaves chopped
- 1 Tbsp raw honey
- 3 Tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 1 Tbsp sesame oil
- 1 fresh garlic clove minced
- sea salt and fresh ground black pepper to your taste
- 1/3 cup roasted cashews broken up a bit of desired
- 1 Tbsp sesame seeds
- In a glass bowl or jar, combine vinegar, sesame oil, honey, garlic, sea salt and pepper; Whisk to emulsify, until combined very well create your dressing.
- In a medium glass bowl gently toss spiralized veggies and cilantro.
- Pour in dressing and toss thoroughly.
- Top with crunchy cashews and sesame seeds and enjoy immediately
I’m Nicole Twyman, a native New Orleanian, who has lived all across the US! Although, my small family of 4 currently calls Los Angeles, CA home. I am a proud 40+ year old mom of a wonderfully energetic and theatrical daughter, and a handsome, scholarly athlete!
While I have worked in corporate America as a certified senior project / program / portfolio manager for Fortune 500 companies like Microsoft, Procter & Gamble & IBM, my passion is service. It has always been my desire to live a life of service to others; which I took every opportunity to explore as an active member of many of my church’s ministries and of my public service sorority, Delta Sigma Theta, Inc.
Well, now I am over the top excited to have the opportunity to serve divas through my very own ministry, Fit, Fyne & Fabulous.