Welcome to Fit, Fyne & Fabulous FREE meal prep recipes! Looking to lower cholesterol, high blood pressure, or just eat healthier, this quick and delish dish is for you! If you plan on trying it, please leave a comment below! I
If you want more recipes like this tasty salmon lunch or dinner PLUS FREE education on how to meal prep, join our next FREE 5-day meal prep challenge (CLICK HERE)
- 2, 6-7 oz skinless wild salmon fillet
- 2 cloves fresh garlic minced well
- sea salt & pepper, to taste
- 4 Tbsps chopped fresh cilantro leaves
- 2 large fresh limes juice, and zest of
- 2 Tbsps raw honey
- 2 Tbsps avocado oil or olive oil
- 2-3 fresh green onions sliced thin
- 1 cup cooked brown rice or cauliflower rice
- 1 tsp chili flakes or to taste
- Preheat your oven to 400 degrees f. and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a small glass bowl, whisk the minced garlic, lime juice + lime zest, with honey, chopped cilantro, a pinch of sea salt and pepper.
- On your baking sheet, add the salmon filets and drizzle/rub with oil and just 2 Tablespoons of the cilantro-lime mixture that you just made (one Tablespoon for each filet).
- Bake for 10-12 minutes in your preheated oven, until fish is cooked through and flaky.
- Drizzle the remaining, untouched cilantro-lime mixture over your cooked rice.
- Add in green onions and gently toss rice to combine.
- Sprinkle with chili flakes and enjoy immediately, OR:
- Keep meals refrigerated in airtight glass containers for up to 3 days.
I’m Nicole Twyman, a native New Orleanian, who has lived all across the US! Although, my small family of 4 currently calls Los Angeles, CA home. I am a proud 40+ year old mom of a wonderfully energetic and theatrical daughter, and a handsome, scholarly athlete!
While I have worked in corporate America as a certified senior project / program / portfolio manager for Fortune 500 companies like Microsoft, Procter & Gamble & IBM, my passion is service. It has always been my desire to live a life of service to others; which I took every opportunity to explore as an active member of many of my church’s ministries and of my public service sorority, Delta Sigma Theta, Inc.
Well, now I am over the top excited to have the opportunity to serve divas through my very own ministry, Fit, Fyne & Fabulous.