Welcome to Fit, Fyne & Fabulous recipes! We love sharing healthy and delicious recipes that empower our community to live a more healthy life! Please share this recipe with family and friends.
If you need help with losing weight, or you just need motivation to get started, join our next meal prep challenge and I’ll ship my new book to you FOR FREE, join today sis: fitfynefabulous.com/if
In the meantime, leave me a note below and let me know if you plan to make this amazing dish!
- 1 lb jumbo shrimp peeled and deveined
- 2 large egg whites
- 1 cup unsweetened coconut flakes
- 3 Tbsps coconut flour
- sea salt and fresh ground black pepper to taste, about 1/2 teaspoon each
- lime wedges to serve
- red pepper flakes to serve
- chopped chives to serve
- Preheat your oven to 425 degrees f. and line one large or two medium flat sheet pans with parchment paper or silicone mats.
- Rinse shrimp & pat dry.
- Using an electric mixer, or a wire whisk beat your egg whites until stiff peaks form.
- In another bowl add unsweetened coconut flakes.
- In a third bowl, add the coconut flour together with sea salt and pepper, wish together well.
- Take each shrimp by the tail and lightly dip into the coconut flour; next dip into egg white, then dredge in unsweetened coconut flakes, pressing lightly onto both sides of the shrimp to adhere.
- Place on prepared baking sheet. Arrange the shrimp in an even layer with some space in between.
- Spray the tops very lightly with avocado oil or olive oil cooking spray, then bake for about 10 minutes, or just until your shrimp are opaque and coconut is starting to turn golden brown.
- Sprinkle with red pepper chili flakes, and or chopped chives if desired.
- Serve with lime wedges and/or your favorite dip
I’m Nicole Twyman, a native New Orleanian, who has lived all across the US! Although, my small family of 4 currently calls Los Angeles, CA home. I am a proud 40+ year old mom of a wonderfully energetic and theatrical daughter, and a handsome, scholarly athlete!
While I have worked in corporate America as a certified senior project / program / portfolio manager for Fortune 500 companies like Microsoft, Procter & Gamble & IBM, my passion is service. It has always been my desire to live a life of service to others; which I took every opportunity to explore as an active member of many of my church’s ministries and of my public service sorority, Delta Sigma Theta, Inc.
Well, now I am over the top excited to have the opportunity to serve divas through my very own ministry, Fit, Fyne & Fabulous.