Welcome to Fit, Fyne & Fabulous where we celebrate all the ‘hoods…Sisterhood, Motherhood, Womanhood and of course The Divahood! Join our crew of strong divas coming together to inspire each other to live that Fit, Fyne & Fabulous Life!
Be sure to get all of our FREE Fit, Fyne & delicious recipes, along with our Fabulous hair and make up tips sent to your inbox every Friday by joining our mailing list (click here).
If you need more hand holding / support, structure and encouragement to restart your weight loss journey, join our May Meal Prep Challenge (click here) or learn more about our VIP program for a more self paced solution (click here).
Crispy Chicken Nuggets
- 1 lb chicken breast
- 1 tsp salt
- ⅛ tsp black pepper
- ¼ cup olive oil
- ½ cup tapioca or arrowroot flour/starch
- 2 Tb almond flour
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 2 tsp dried Italian seasoning
- 1 tsp smoked paprika
- ½ cup avocado oil or olive oil
- Cut your chicken breast into chicken nugget sized cubes
- Coat with 1 tsp salt, pepper and ¼ cup olive oil
- In a separate bowl mix your tapioca flour, almond flour, italian seasoning, smoked paprika and thoroughly mix. (if you don’t have tapioca four you can use just almond flour, but it will not get crispy like a normal chicken nugget. If doing this I recommended baking at 400 until cooked through.
- Add your chicken in batches to the flour mixture and evenly coat.
- In a pan stovetop over medium high heat, add your oil to coat the bottom. Once hot add your chicken in batches, leaving around 1-2 inches between each piece. Let cook until brown on the first side, around 3 minutes and flip.
- Cook another 3-4 minutes until cooked through. Do this with the rest of your chicken.
- Enjoy with ketchup or sauce of desire!
- *Can do these as baked chicken nuggets as well, just won’t get as crispy.
I’m Nicole Twyman, a native New Orleanian, who has lived all across the US! Although, my small family of 4 currently calls Los Angeles, CA home. I am a proud 40+ year old mom of a wonderfully energetic and theatrical daughter, and a handsome, scholarly athlete!
While I have worked in corporate America as a certified senior project / program / portfolio manager for Fortune 500 companies like Microsoft, Procter & Gamble & IBM, my passion is service. It has always been my desire to live a life of service to others; which I took every opportunity to explore as an active member of many of my church’s ministries and of my public service sorority, Delta Sigma Theta, Inc.
Well, now I am over the top excited to have the opportunity to serve divas through my very own ministry, Fit, Fyne & Fabulous.