Eggs w/ Bacon and Chives Muffins
- 4 slices nitrate free bacon chopped
- 1 red bell pepper diced
- 8 large free-range eggs
- 1/4 cup unsweetened almond milk or milk of choice
- 1/2 tsp. mustard powder
- sea salt and fresh ground black pepper to taste (about 1/4 teaspoon each)
- 1/3 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 Tbsp chives chopped
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees f. and lightly spray a 6-cup large muffin tin with cooking spray or wipe with oil.
- Heat a medium skillet over medium-high heat. Add chopped bacon, and diced red bell pepper then cook until bacon is crispy and cooked through, stirring occasionally.
- Drain off the excess bacon grease and set aside
- Meanwhile, in a large bowl, add eggs, milk, mustard powder, a pinch of sea salt and pepper, then whisk well to combine.
- Stir in the cheese, chives, cooked bacon and peppers.
- Divide the egg mixture between the prepared muffin cups.
- Bake in your preheated oven for 15-17 minutes or until the center is set and muffins are puffed.
I’m Nicole Twyman, a native New Orleanian, who has lived all across the US! Although, my small family of 4 currently calls Los Angeles, CA home. I am a proud 40+ year old mom of a wonderfully energetic and theatrical daughter, and a handsome, scholarly athlete!
While I have worked in corporate America as a certified senior project / program / portfolio manager for Fortune 500 companies like Microsoft, Procter & Gamble & IBM, my passion is service. It has always been my desire to live a life of service to others; which I took every opportunity to explore as an active member of many of my church’s ministries and of my public service sorority, Delta Sigma Theta, Inc.
Well, now I am over the top excited to have the opportunity to serve divas through my very own ministry, Fit, Fyne & Fabulous.