- 1/2 cup finely chopped green bell pepper
- 1/2 cup finely chopped red bell pepper
- 1/2 cup finely chopped hothouse cucumber
- 3 cups chopped tomatoes on the vine
- 1/2 cup finely chopped sweet red onion
- 4-5 large garlic cloves, minced
- 1 or 2 fresh jalapeños, seeded and finely chopped…(leave out if you don’t want the heat 😈)
- 1 bunch of cilantro leaves, chopped
- 2 fresh limes, juiced
- Sea salt and fresh ground black pepper to taste
- Gently combine all ingredients, adjust to your taste.
- Let sit covered on the counter (room temp) for 20-30 minutes for the best flavor.
- Serve over eggs, chicken, or salads.
- Cover, and refrigerate leftovers for 2-3 days.
I’m Nicole Twyman, a native New Orleanian, who has lived all across the US! Although, my small family of 4 currently calls Los Angeles, CA home. I am a proud 40+ year old mom of a wonderfully energetic and theatrical daughter, and a handsome, scholarly athlete!
While I have worked in corporate America as a certified senior project / program / portfolio manager for Fortune 500 companies like Microsoft, Procter & Gamble & IBM, my passion is service. It has always been my desire to live a life of service to others; which I took every opportunity to explore as an active member of many of my church’s ministries and of my public service sorority, Delta Sigma Theta, Inc.
Well, now I am over the top excited to have the opportunity to serve divas through my very own ministry, Fit, Fyne & Fabulous.