WELCOME TO FIT, FYNE & FABULOUS DIVAS!
Congratulations sis. you’ve found a community of black and brown women / divas who are dedicated to living a healthy life: spiritually, mentally, financially, socially, and physically! Today, we’re focused on eating healthy!
This recipe is one of many of the hundreds of free recipes that are offered to our divas every Friday of the year!
- Don’t forget to join us in our FB group (click here) and follow us on Instagram (click here).
- If you’re interested in receiving full meal plans every week and having access to hundreds of delicious recipes like this one, check out joining our VIP group called the DIVAhood: (click here)
- Or, if you need more 1:1 guidance, join our next Meal Prep challenge: (click here)
- If you would rather have a written step-by-step how to meal prep guide which includes 50 recipes, get my new meal prep challenge workbook on Amazon (click here)
- Lastly, if you want one *free* delicious recipe every Friday (click here). We are here to serve in whatever capacity you need sis!
For now tho, enjoy all of this deliciousness! You’ll be glad you did diva!!!
This recipe calls for a delicious Spicy Fajita Seasoning which you can easily get from Amazon: https://amzn.to/38X735R While you can prepare the shrimp with any skillet, a Cast Iron Skillet is ideal because the heat is evenly distributed. Here’s the link to one on Amazon: https://amzn.to/3gZIS9E
Leave me a comment below to let me know if you plan to make these delicious shrimp sis!
Nicole “Coach Twy” Twyman
- 1 lb Shrimp peeled & deveined
- 1 tbsp Spicy Fajita Seasoning this is low-sodium
- 2 tbsp Ghee or Butter
- Key Tool: Cast Iron Skillet
- Toss the shrimp in the seasoning mix and set aside.
- Pre-heat a cast iron skillet for 2-3 minutes. That will allow it to get to medium-high heat.
- Add the ghee or salted butter and allow it to coat the bottom of the pan. You know your pan is hot when the butter sizzles.
- Add the shrimp and cook for 1-2 minutes per side. I used jumbo shrimp so they took 2 minutes per side. However, if you are using smaller shrimp then it will cook faster.
Cast Iron Skillet: https://amzn.to/3gZIS9E
I’m Nicole Twyman, a native New Orleanian, who has lived all across the US! Although, my small family of 4 currently calls Los Angeles, CA home. I am a proud 40+ year old mom of a wonderfully energetic and theatrical daughter, and a handsome, scholarly athlete!
While I have worked in corporate America as a certified senior project / program / portfolio manager for Fortune 500 companies like Microsoft, Procter & Gamble & IBM, my passion is service. It has always been my desire to live a life of service to others; which I took every opportunity to explore as an active member of many of my church’s ministries and of my public service sorority, Delta Sigma Theta, Inc.
Well, now I am over the top excited to have the opportunity to serve divas through my very own ministry, Fit, Fyne & Fabulous.
Hey Sawrah, love this recipe and will try it out, I’m ordering spices from black owned businesses first with low sodium…