Now listen, let me warn you up front, you’re going to be blown away by this combination of ingredients and how actually delicious they are together!
This smoothie is so pleasing to your tastebuds!!! But what’s even better is that it works to reduce your belly when you drink it consistently along with eating healthy meals! Now be warned, if you’re drinking this and eating greasy, fried, highly inflamed foods, you won’t win from within sis! NOPE!
In fact, if you’re struggling trying to figure out how to reduce that belly bloat and if you’re needing low-sugar meals that can help you lose weight and finally feel good about the skin you’re in, grab our healthy meals Recipe book of 100 amazing recipes!! You’ll have everything you need to become a healthy chef in 2023! (CLICK HERE) to grab 100 low-carb / low-sugar recipes now.
Now, if 100 recipes is not what you need. You should try our 27 Summer smoothies and Salads Recipe book for $20 off only $17 on Today! (Click Here)
Okay now back to the topic at hand! This Belly Blasting Smoothie is what you need, trust me sis, YOU WANT TO MAKE THIS!!!
Here’s the recipe you need this summer sis!
Flat Belly Protein Smoothie
- 5 leaves Mint I love the minty flavor so I use about 10 but start slow. Helps with debloating
- 2 tbsp diced celery The benefits of celery is UNMATCHED! Helps with debloating. I buy diced celery and just grab a handful. You don't taste it AT ALL in this smoothie
- 1/2 Juice of 1/2 lime I also grate the skin into the smoothie. It really enhances the flavor and helps with debloating
- 1 whole banana I don't freeze the banana, because I love the sweetness it brings when thawed
- 1 in knob ginger You can peel it or not, i sometimes grate it, but you don't need to, it's going into the blender. Slicing will suffice
- 1 tbsp flax seeds Helps with digestion, but you don't taste it
- 1-1/2 scoop Vega One Berry or Tropical Flavor Protein Powder I love the taste of them both. I use 1-1/2 scoop because I love the taste and we are talking an extra 50 cals? Also more protein! Also includes greens already in the smoothie! I also love SPROUTS vegan protein powder, it's as good and some say BETTER than Vega One! Use your own fav!
- 1 cup water I don't use nut milk or cow's milk because some of us are allergic to nuts and lactose. You can use coconut milk to set this off nice! but water is just as tasty
- 1 cup ice Use more ice if you want it thicker like a smoothie bowl or ice cream, less ice to drink it
- Add all the ingredients and blend until everything is throughly blended! Add liquid and ice first and protein powder last.
I get mine from Amazon (Berry Vega): https://amzn.to/3ooUWaj and Tropical Vega https://amzn.to/3oOuuaH
I’m Nicole Twyman, a native New Orleanian, who has lived all across the US! Although, my small family of 4 currently calls Los Angeles, CA home. I am a proud 40+ year old mom of a wonderfully energetic and theatrical daughter, and a handsome, scholarly athlete!
While I have worked in corporate America as a certified senior project / program / portfolio manager for Fortune 500 companies like Microsoft, Procter & Gamble & IBM, my passion is service. It has always been my desire to live a life of service to others; which I took every opportunity to explore as an active member of many of my church’s ministries and of my public service sorority, Delta Sigma Theta, Inc.
Well, now I am over the top excited to have the opportunity to serve divas through my very own ministry, Fit, Fyne & Fabulous.