HAPPY MOTHER’S DAY DIVA!
Welcome to Fit, Fyne & Fabulous where we celebrate all the ‘hoods…
Sisterhood, Motherhood, Womanhood and of course The Divahood! Join our crew of strong divas coming together to inspire each other to live that Fit, Fyne & Fabulous Life!
Be sure to get all of our FREE Fit, Fyne & delicious recipes, along with our Fabulous hair and make up tips sent to your inbox every Friday by joining our mailing list (click here).
If you need more hand holding / support, structure and encouragement to restart your weight loss journey, join our May Meal Prep Challenge (click here) or learn more about our VIP program for a more self paced solution (click here).
Herbed Turkey Cutlets
- 1- 1/2 lbs. of 1/2 inch sliced turkey breast cutlets
- 1-1/2 cups chicken or turkey bone broth
- 1/2 cup white wine
- 4 garlic cloves minced
- 3 sprigs fresh rosemary picked and chopped
- 3 sprigs fresh thyme picked and chopped
- 3 sprigs oregano picked and chopped
- additional herbs for the sauce if desired
- 2 Tbsps extra virgin olive oil
- sea salt fresh ground black pepper to taste about 1/4 teaspoon each
- Start by preparing your marinade/rub; in a small mixing bowl, combine minced garlic, 1 Tablespoon olive oil, chopped herbs, sea salt and pepper.
- Generously rub this mixture really well all over your turkey cutlets and let marinate for 30 minutes or overnight (in the fridge!).
- Heat a large skillet over medium-high heat, add 1 tablespoon of olive oil and heat until simmering.
- Place your marinated turkey into the skillet and sear each side until nicely golden brown. Because this turkey is thin sliced, it will cook quickly, so it's important to not overcook because we want it moist and juicy.
- Once the turkey is cooked through, transfer it to a plate and set aside.
- Next, start preparing your sauce. Using that same skillet, pour in the wine and cook until reduced stirring with a wooden spatula to scrape the browned bits. Stir in broth and continue simmering until the liquid is reduced and slightly thickened.
- Add extra/leftover herbs to your sauce if desired, and allow to simmer and develop in flavor, for a few minutes.
- Carefully place the turkey cutlets into the sauce and continue cooking for a few additional minutes until your flavorful sauce coats, and warms the meat.
- Spoon sauce over your turkey, serve hot and enjoy
I’m Nicole Twyman, a native New Orleanian, who has lived all across the US! Although, my small family of 4 currently calls Los Angeles, CA home. I am a proud 40+ year old mom of a wonderfully energetic and theatrical daughter, and a handsome, scholarly athlete!
While I have worked in corporate America as a certified senior project / program / portfolio manager for Fortune 500 companies like Microsoft, Procter & Gamble & IBM, my passion is service. It has always been my desire to live a life of service to others; which I took every opportunity to explore as an active member of many of my church’s ministries and of my public service sorority, Delta Sigma Theta, Inc.
Well, now I am over the top excited to have the opportunity to serve divas through my very own ministry, Fit, Fyne & Fabulous.