Before start! Encourage another diva to join and get healthy! SHARE THIS POST NOW!!
WHY FREE CHALLENGES?
African Americans make up 13% of the US population yet 60% of the Covid deaths are African American. Many things are said to contribute to this, but the one that stands out the most is our pre-existing health conditions, like high blood pressure, diabetes, and vitamin deficiencies.
It is NOW, and has always been, our mission to END THE TREND of obesity in our communities specifically thru the sharing the healthy meal options, workout challenges and pure sister love and motivation.
African Americans make up 13% of the US population yet 60% of the Covid deaths are African American. Click To Tweet
Congratulations on joining an amazing tribe of God fearing divas committed to living a Fit, Fyne & Fabulous Lifestyle. Now that you are a part of our “Divahood” you can expect to receive free recipes, make up tips, and workout challenges weekly, FOR FREE!
At Fit, Fyne & Fabulous, we believe, we are BETTER TOGETHER! So, let’s get to work this week as a DIVAhood to build those Mary J thighs baby!! Last week for focused on building Angela Bassett arms. Here’s a little Monday Motivation to get your week started with a small snippet of the divas who joined our #OBAMAarms #FABnotFLABBY a couple weeks ago! #BETTERtogether
THE CHALLENGE CALL
Now let’s see what you’re working with this week sis! I hope to see you on our RED DIVA LEADERBOARD come next MONDAY! Here’s now the challenge works!
1. Measure your thigh inches record the number, Measure your arm inches, record the number (NOW TODAY!, no measuring tape?, use a piece of string).
2. Take before pics of your arms and thighs!
3. Complete the thick thigh video and the abs video each day this week! It’s okay to do these moves daily or to interchange them between each day, you choose.
4. Post a pic each day, share how your thighs and arms feel in our group (click here) and on your personal page (IG and Twitter included). Both places if you want to be entered in a chance to win a diva shirt.
5. Tag me (Nicole Dyer-Twyman or @Fitfynefab, and use #MaryJThickThighLIFE #AngelaARMS
5. Next Sunday, measure your thighs & arms again (your string should be shorter). Make sure to also take pictures!
6. Share your experience by posting your results
7. Divas who post in the group and on their personal pages all 7 days are entered in a chance to win a free DIVA tank to show off them new guns girl!!
So, are you in?
SIGN UP, ALREADY SIGNED UP SHARE THIS LINK WITH A FRIEND! #BETTERtogether
If you’re already signed up recently for free recipes, or a previous workout challenge, no need to sign up again.
So, are you ready to live that thick thigh life sis? We shall see really soon how committed you are diva. Let’s gooooo! I am not affiliated with the diva in the video, we are just using her moves to build these diva thighs this week!
Okay so, here’s an arms video that really gives you crazy burn. This is our second week doing this same video. All you need is 2 or 3 pound weights. If you don’t have weights, use canned goods or water bottles will do! I am not affiliated with the diva in the video, we are just using her moves to build these diva arms this week!
Now, before you go, please leave a comment below letting me know what you plan to do! Are you committed to building those Mary J THICK THIGHS only or are you rocking those Angela Bassett arms again this week too! I want to hear from you boo! If you don’t have our free recipes for this week in quarantine, please do let me know in the comments. I’ll forward those on right away! You’ll need to eat healthy to see the results you desire diva!
Nicole “Coach Twy” Twyman
I’m Nicole Twyman, a native New Orleanian, who has lived all across the US! Although, my small family of 4 currently calls Los Angeles, CA home. I am a proud 40+ year old mom of a wonderfully energetic and theatrical daughter, and a handsome, scholarly athlete!
While I have worked in corporate America as a certified senior project / program / portfolio manager for Fortune 500 companies like Microsoft, Procter & Gamble & IBM, my passion is service. It has always been my desire to live a life of service to others; which I took every opportunity to explore as an active member of many of my church’s ministries and of my public service sorority, Delta Sigma Theta, Inc.
Well, now I am over the top excited to have the opportunity to serve divas through my very own ministry, Fit, Fyne & Fabulous.