Welcome to Fit, Fyne & Fabulous recipes! We love sharing healthy and delicious recipes that empower our community to live a more healthy life! Please share this recipe with family and friends.
If you need help with losing weight, or you just need motivation to get started, join our next meal prep challenge and I’ll ship my new book to you FOR FREE, join today sis: fitfynefabulous.com/if
In the meantime, leave me a note below and let me know if you plan to make this amazing dish!
Mushroom Chicken Wraps Asian Inspiration
- 1 lb. boneless skinless chicken breast cut into bite sized pieces
- 12 oz. Cremini mushrooms sliced
- sea salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 2 Tbsps sesame oil divided
- 2 fresh garlic cloves minced and divided
- 1 Tbsp grated fresh ginger
- 1/2 tsp cayenne pepper
- 1/4 cup coconut aminos Bragg's liquid aminos, or low sodium soy sauce
- 2 Tbsp rice vinegar
- butter or romaine lettuce leaves rinsed and dried
- green onions thinly sliced
- 1 Tbsp sesame seeds
- Heat 1 Tablespoon oil large skillet over medium-high heat.
- Add in mushrooms, 1 garlic clove, and sautè until just softened, about 3 minutes. Season with a tiny pinch of sea salt and pepper and set aside on a plate.
- In the same skillet add the remaining oil, chicken, garlic, cayenne pepper and ginger and cook until golden brown and cooked through, about 8 minutes.
- Return mushrooms to the pan and pour in the coconut aminos and rice vinegar. Stir until combined and just heated through.
- Allow to cool a tiny bit then scoop into lettuce leaves.
- Garnish with sliced green onions & sesame seeds
I’m Nicole Twyman, a native New Orleanian, who has lived all across the US! Although, my small family of 4 currently calls Los Angeles, CA home. I am a proud 40+ year old mom of a wonderfully energetic and theatrical daughter, and a handsome, scholarly athlete!
While I have worked in corporate America as a certified senior project / program / portfolio manager for Fortune 500 companies like Microsoft, Procter & Gamble & IBM, my passion is service. It has always been my desire to live a life of service to others; which I took every opportunity to explore as an active member of many of my church’s ministries and of my public service sorority, Delta Sigma Theta, Inc.
Well, now I am over the top excited to have the opportunity to serve divas through my very own ministry, Fit, Fyne & Fabulous.