- 1.5 cups plus 2 tablespoons of Old Fashion Rolled Oats Steel Cut will not work
- 3 VERY ripe bananas mashed
- 1/2 cup of mini chocolate chips Lilly's Chocolate is a great brand- dairy FREE (https://amzn.to/32dFRg6)
- 1/3 cup crumbled walnuts or pecans
- 3 tablespoons of Peanut Butter or Almond Butter
- 1-2 tablespoons of Maple Syrup
- 1 tablespoon of pure vanilla extract
- Preheat your oven to 350 Degrees and line a baking try with parchment paper.
- Mash your banana in a bowl
- Add the rest of the ingredients to the bowl and mix
- Shape into mini slider patties and flatten them out slightly
- Bake for ~13mins or until edges are crispy and golden brown.
- Allow them to cool a bit and harden
- Divide the Cookies into 6 servings
- The total number of cookies is determined by the size
- Best enjoyed warm
- Store in Glass container inside fridge or Room Temp
- Don't expect them to rise and expand much since we are not using baking soda or powder
- Enjoy within 3 days
I’m Nicole Twyman, a native New Orleanian, who has lived all across the US! Although, my small family of 4 currently calls Los Angeles, CA home. I am a proud 40+ year old mom of a wonderfully energetic and theatrical daughter, and a handsome, scholarly athlete!
While I have worked in corporate America as a certified senior project / program / portfolio manager for Fortune 500 companies like Microsoft, Procter & Gamble & IBM, my passion is service. It has always been my desire to live a life of service to others; which I took every opportunity to explore as an active member of many of my church’s ministries and of my public service sorority, Delta Sigma Theta, Inc.
Well, now I am over the top excited to have the opportunity to serve divas through my very own ministry, Fit, Fyne & Fabulous.