Thank you for visiting Fit, Fyne & Fabulous on the web! Please join our FB group (CLICK HERE) for motivation, recipe tips and support. There are over 11,000 women waiting to greet you and assist you in maintaining or even developing your healthy lifestyle. It is our goal to end the trend of obesity in the black and brown communities across this nation!
I mean we are on Quarantine, so pizza for brekkie is not bad right!??
Girrrrl with this recipe not only is it healthy, but it tastes like you’re cheating!!!
Super delicious! Wanna try pizza in the morning with me?
Leave a comment below if you plan to try it, and do us the honor and clicking the share button and invite others to share make it too! Thank you in advance for sharing our ministry with your friends and family.
Pizza for Breakfast
- 2 large eggs
- 1 Tbsp ground parmesan cheese
- 1/2 tsp dried oregano
- sea salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste, about 1/4 teaspoon each
- 1/2 Tbsp olive oil or avocado oil
- 2-3 Tbsps high quality marinara sauce
- shredded mozzarella cheese about 2 Tbsps
- thin sliced nitrate free pepperoni
- In a small mixing bowl gently crack your eggs.
- Add in the parmesan, oregano and season with salt and pepper to your taste.
- Whisk eggs until well combined.
- Next, heat your oil in a medium skillet over medium heat.
- Once the oil is hot and sizzling, gently pour in the whisked eggs.
- Spoon marinara sauce gently over the eggs, then sprinkle with mozzarella cheese and pepperoni.
- Reduce heat to low, and cover your pan with a lid.
- Cook on low until the eggs are just set and cheese is melted, about 2-4 minutes.
- Slice your delicious pizza omelette on a plate and serve immediately.
I’m Nicole Twyman, a native New Orleanian, who has lived all across the US! Although, my small family of 4 currently calls Los Angeles, CA home. I am a proud 40+ year old mom of a wonderfully energetic and theatrical daughter, and a handsome, scholarly athlete!
While I have worked in corporate America as a certified senior project / program / portfolio manager for Fortune 500 companies like Microsoft, Procter & Gamble & IBM, my passion is service. It has always been my desire to live a life of service to others; which I took every opportunity to explore as an active member of many of my church’s ministries and of my public service sorority, Delta Sigma Theta, Inc.
Well, now I am over the top excited to have the opportunity to serve divas through my very own ministry, Fit, Fyne & Fabulous.