Welcome to Fit, Fyne & Fabulous recipes! We love sharing healthy and delicious recipes that empower our community to live a more healthy life! Please share this recipe with family and friends.
If you need help with losing weight, or you just need motivation to get started, join our next meal prep challenge and I’ll ship my new book to you FOR FREE, join today sis: fitfynefabulous.com/if
In the meantime, leave me a note below and let me know if you plan to make this amazing dish!
- 2 large eggs
- 1 Tbsp ground parmesan cheese
- 1/2 tsp dried oregano
- sea salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste, about 1/4 teaspoon each
- 1/2 Tbsp olive oil or avocado oil
- 2-3 Tbsps high quality marinara sauce
- shredded mozzarella cheese about 2 Tbsps
- thin sliced nitrate free pepperoni
- In a small mixing bowl gently crack your eggs.
- Add in the parmesan, oregano and season with salt and pepper to your taste.
- Whisk eggs until well combined.
- Next, heat your oil in a medium skillet over medium heat.
- Once the oil is hot and sizzling, gently pour in the whisked eggs.
- Spoon marinara sauce gently over the eggs, then sprinkle with mozzarella cheese and pepperoni.
- Reduce heat to low, and cover your pan with a lid.
- Cook on low until the eggs are just set and cheese is melted, about 2-4 minutes.
- Slice your delicious pizza omelette on a plate and serve immediately.
I’m Nicole Twyman, a native New Orleanian, who has lived all across the US! Although, my small family of 4 currently calls Los Angeles, CA home. I am a proud 40+ year old mom of a wonderfully energetic and theatrical daughter, and a handsome, scholarly athlete!
While I have worked in corporate America as a certified senior project / program / portfolio manager for Fortune 500 companies like Microsoft, Procter & Gamble & IBM, my passion is service. It has always been my desire to live a life of service to others; which I took every opportunity to explore as an active member of many of my church’s ministries and of my public service sorority, Delta Sigma Theta, Inc.
Well, now I am over the top excited to have the opportunity to serve divas through my very own ministry, Fit, Fyne & Fabulous.