Welcome to Fit, Fyne & Fabulous recipes! We love sharing healthy and delicious recipes that empower our community to live a more healthy life! Please share this recipe with family and friends.
P.S. If you need help breaking a sugar addiction, our next 10 Day challenge is free!!! Join us: 10daydivachallenge.com
In the meantime, leave me a note below and let me know if you plan to make this amazing dish!
- 2 large eggs
- 1 Tbsp ground parmesan cheese
- 1/2 tsp dried oregano
- sea salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste, about 1/4 teaspoon each
- 1/2 Tbsp olive oil or avocado oil
- 2-3 Tbsps high quality marinara sauce
- shredded mozzarella cheese about 2 Tbsps
- thin sliced nitrate free pepperoni
- In a small mixing bowl gently crack your eggs.
- Add in the parmesan, oregano and season with salt and pepper to your taste.
- Whisk eggs until well combined.
- Next, heat your oil in a medium skillet over medium heat.
- Once the oil is hot and sizzling, gently pour in the whisked eggs.
- Spoon marinara sauce gently over the eggs, then sprinkle with mozzarella cheese and pepperoni.
- Reduce heat to low, and cover your pan with a lid.
- Cook on low until the eggs are just set and cheese is melted, about 2-4 minutes.
- Slice your delicious pizza omelette on a plate and serve immediately.
I’m Nicole Twyman, a native New Orleanian, who has lived all across the US! Although, my small family of 4 currently calls Los Angeles, CA home. I am a proud 40+ year old mom of a wonderfully energetic and theatrical daughter, and a handsome, scholarly athlete!
While I have worked in corporate America as a certified senior project / program / portfolio manager for Fortune 500 companies like Microsoft, Procter & Gamble & IBM, my passion is service. It has always been my desire to live a life of service to others; which I took every opportunity to explore as an active member of many of my church’s ministries and of my public service sorority, Delta Sigma Theta, Inc.
Well, now I am over the top excited to have the opportunity to serve divas through my very own ministry, Fit, Fyne & Fabulous.
I breaking all the rules and having my pizza omelet for dinner!
I had a difficult time convincing my family that I was not serving traditional pizza for breakfast! 🙂 This EGG PIZZA breakfast is a keeper in my home.
My family loved this Pizza Omelette! It was easy to make and delicious. And the bonus was I felt like I was eating real pizza, so it also satisfied that craving. This has become a weekend specialty for us!!