HAPPY MOTHER’S DAY DIVA!
Welcome to Fit, Fyne & Fabulous where we celebrate all the ‘hoods…
Sisterhood, Motherhood, Womanhood and of course The Divahood! Join our crew of strong divas coming together to inspire each other to live that Fit, Fyne & Fabulous Life!
Be sure to get all of our FREE Fit, Fyne & delicious recipes, along with our Fabulous hair and make up tips sent to your inbox every Friday by joining our mailing list (click here).
If you need more hand holding / support, structure and encouragement to restart your weight loss journey, join our May Meal Prep Challenge (click here) or learn more about our VIP program for a more self paced solution (click here).
PIZZA WITH PEPPERS
- 1 lb lean ground beef
- 3 cloves garlic minced
- 1 tsp Italian seasoning
- sea salt and pepper to taste about 1/4 teaspoon each
- 1 14.5 oz. jar diced tomatoes with juice
- 1 cup marinara sauce
- 3 large bell peppers any color, sliced in half, seeds and membraines removed
- nitrate free pepperoni thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup black pitted olives sliced
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese shredded
- Preheat your oven to 400 degrees f.
- Heat a large skillet over medium-high heat.
- Add in ground meat, garlic, and cook while crumbling with a wooden spoon until no longer pink, about 6-8 minutes.
- Drain excess grease.
- Season with Italian seasoning, sea salt and pepper, then stir in the diced tomatoes.
- Continue to simmer on medium-low heat for 8-10 minutes, or until sauce thickens a bit.
- Pour your marinara sauce into the bottom of the casserole dish and spread with a spatula.
- Arrange the peppers, cut side up as shown, and evenly spoon the meat mixture inside.
- Sprinkle with shredded cheese and arrange pepperoni slices and olives on top.
- Bake for about 15-20 minutes or so until peppers are tender-crisp and cheese is nice and melty.
- Sprinkle with red pepper flakes if desired.
I’m Nicole Twyman, a native New Orleanian, who has lived all across the US! Although, my small family of 4 currently calls Los Angeles, CA home. I am a proud 40+ year old mom of a wonderfully energetic and theatrical daughter, and a handsome, scholarly athlete!
While I have worked in corporate America as a certified senior project / program / portfolio manager for Fortune 500 companies like Microsoft, Procter & Gamble & IBM, my passion is service. It has always been my desire to live a life of service to others; which I took every opportunity to explore as an active member of many of my church’s ministries and of my public service sorority, Delta Sigma Theta, Inc.
Well, now I am over the top excited to have the opportunity to serve divas through my very own ministry, Fit, Fyne & Fabulous.