- 3 eggs
- 3/4 cup almond flour
- 1/4 cup coconut flour
- 1/2 cup Grade B Dark Amber Maple Syrup
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 - 1/2 cup raspberries
- 1/4 - 1/2 cup blueberries
- 1/4 cup white chocolate chips I love Lily's brand
- 1 tbsp ghee or butter softened not melted
- Whisk the eggs then add in everything except the berries and white chocolate chips.
- Mix well then fold in the berries.
- Save a few chocolate chips to sprinkle on top
- Add the batter to a loaf pan lined with parchment paper
- Then sprinkle the white chocolate on top.
- Bake at 350F for 45 minutes
- Let cool completely before slicing and servings sis!
I’m Nicole Twyman, a native New Orleanian, who has lived all across the US! Although, my small family of 4 currently calls Los Angeles, CA home. I am a proud 40+ year old mom of a wonderfully energetic and theatrical daughter, and a handsome, scholarly athlete!
While I have worked in corporate America as a certified senior project / program / portfolio manager for Fortune 500 companies like Microsoft, Procter & Gamble & IBM, my passion is service. It has always been my desire to live a life of service to others; which I took every opportunity to explore as an active member of many of my church’s ministries and of my public service sorority, Delta Sigma Theta, Inc.
Well, now I am over the top excited to have the opportunity to serve divas through my very own ministry, Fit, Fyne & Fabulous.
The absolute bomb! So delicious!!!
This was delicious! It was perfectly sweet without a lot of added sugar. I didn’t have grade B maple syrup so I used grade A. This was delicious for breakfast with my coffee. It could also be a delicious dessert.