Eating healthy doesn’t have to be boring?
Reducing your A1C and getting off Blood Pressure pills doesn’t have to be a chore!
Breaking your addiction to sugar doesn’t mean walking around and avoiding your cravings!
In Fit, Fyne & Fabulous we have the blueprint on how to snatch your waist, shake the sugar addiction, and get off meds for good!!
It is recipes like this one, that make taking back control of your health easier, especially with our sisterhood of support.
Print this recipe and make it for the 4th!! Then if you’re ready to shake that sugar addiction, (CLICK HERE) to join us for our 1st Sugar Detox Challenge of Summer!! You’ll be glad you did!
Red White & Blue Breakfast Bread!
- 3 eggs
- 3/4 cup almond flour
- 1/4 cup coconut flour
- 1/2 cup Grade B Dark Amber Maple Syrup
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 - 1/2 cup raspberries
- 1/4 - 1/2 cup blueberries
- 1/4 cup white chocolate chips I love Lily's brand
- 1 tbsp ghee or butter softened not melted
- Whisk the eggs then add in everything except the berries and white chocolate chips.
- Mix well then fold in the berries.
- Save a few chocolate chips to sprinkle on top
- Add the batter to a loaf pan lined with parchment paper
- Then sprinkle the white chocolate on top.
- Bake at 350F for 45 minutes
- Let cool completely before slicing and servings sis!
I’m Nicole Twyman, a native New Orleanian, who has lived all across the US! Although, my small family of 4 currently calls Los Angeles, CA home. I am a proud 40+ year old mom of a wonderfully energetic and theatrical daughter, and a handsome, scholarly athlete!
While I have worked in corporate America as a certified senior project / program / portfolio manager for Fortune 500 companies like Microsoft, Procter & Gamble & IBM, my passion is service. It has always been my desire to live a life of service to others; which I took every opportunity to explore as an active member of many of my church’s ministries and of my public service sorority, Delta Sigma Theta, Inc.
Well, now I am over the top excited to have the opportunity to serve divas through my very own ministry, Fit, Fyne & Fabulous.