Welcome to Fit, Fyne & Fabulous divas!
Congratulations sis. you’ve found a community of black and brown women / divas who are dedicated to living a healthy life: spiritually, mentally, financially, socially, and physically! Today, we’re focused on eating healthy!
This recipe is one of many of the hundreds of free recipes that are offered to our divas every Friday of the year!
- Don’t forget to join us on FB (click here) and follow us on Instagram (click here).
- If you’re interested in receiving full meal plans every week and having access to hundreds of delicious recipes like this one, check out joining our VIP group called the DIVAhood: (click here)
- Or, if you need more 1:1 guidance, join our next Meal Prep challenge: (click here)
- If you would rather have a written step-by-step how to meal prep guide which includes 50 recipes, get my new meal prep challenge workbook on Amazon (click here)
- Lastly, if you want one free delicious recipe every Friday (click here). We are here to serve in whatever capacity you need sis!
For now tho, enjoy all of this deliciousness! You’ll be glad you did diva!!!
Spicy Jalapeno Bacon Frittata
- 2 Tbsps avocado oil or extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/2 red onion thinly sliced
- 1 jalapeño seeded, & thinly sliced
- 1 medium crisp zucchini thinly sliced
- 1 cup fresh corn kernels
- sea salt and pepper to your taste
- 1 tsp dried ground coriander seed
- 14 large whole eggs
- 4 large egg whites
- 8 strips of nitrate free bacon I trimmed some of the fat
- 2 Tbsps of Italian Blend Shredded Cheese
- Preheat oven to 350f.
- Heat oil in a large,
- Once hot, add bacon and cook thoroughly
- Remove bacon from skillet and set to the side atop a paper towel to allow any grease to drain from the bacon
- In another skillet, one that is oven-safe, heat a little more oil over medium heat.
- Add onion and jalapeño, and cook until just tender, for about 4 minutes.
- Add zucchini slices, corn and ground coriander and cook for an additional 4-5 minutes.
- Season with sea salt and pepper to your taste.
- In a bowl, whisk eggs with 1/2 tsp sea salt and pour into skillet with vegetables. Very gently mix to combine.
- Add your back strips to the uncooked eggs and sprinkle your Cheese on top.
- Transfer your skillet to the oven and cook until just set in the middle and lightly golden and puffed on top, about 12-15 minutes.
I’m Nicole Twyman, a native New Orleanian, who has lived all across the US! Although, my small family of 4 currently calls Los Angeles, CA home. I am a proud 40+ year old mom of a wonderfully energetic and theatrical daughter, and a handsome, scholarly athlete!
While I have worked in corporate America as a certified senior project / program / portfolio manager for Fortune 500 companies like Microsoft, Procter & Gamble & IBM, my passion is service. It has always been my desire to live a life of service to others; which I took every opportunity to explore as an active member of many of my church’s ministries and of my public service sorority, Delta Sigma Theta, Inc.
Well, now I am over the top excited to have the opportunity to serve divas through my very own ministry, Fit, Fyne & Fabulous.