- 3 cups chopped cantaloupe heaping cups
- 1 small cucumber thin slices
- 1 cup diced cherry tomatoes
- juice of 1 lemon
- 1/2 red onion chopped length wise
- 1 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tbsp red wine vinegar
- 3 tbsp chopped cilantro
- 3 chopped mint leaves optional
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp paprika
- 1/2 tsp red pepper flakes
- Sea salt/pepper
- Chop up cantaloupe, onion, tomatoes and cucumber.
- Combine all ingredients and mix. Adjust seasonings to taste.
- Store in the fridge!
I’m Nicole Twyman, a native New Orleanian, who has lived all across the US! Although, my small family of 4 currently calls Los Angeles, CA home. I am a proud 40+ year old mom of a wonderfully energetic and theatrical daughter, and a handsome, scholarly athlete!
While I have worked in corporate America as a certified senior project / program / portfolio manager for Fortune 500 companies like Microsoft, Procter & Gamble & IBM, my passion is service. It has always been my desire to live a life of service to others; which I took every opportunity to explore as an active member of many of my church’s ministries and of my public service sorority, Delta Sigma Theta, Inc.
Well, now I am over the top excited to have the opportunity to serve divas through my very own ministry, Fit, Fyne & Fabulous.