- 1/4 cup almond flour
- 1 egg
- 1 tbsp coconut cream
- 1 tbsp unsweetened shredded coconut
- 1 square dark chocolate
- 1/4 tspn salt
- 1/4 tspn vanilla extract
- 1 tsp coconut oil
- Cut square in a medium of dark chocolate into small pieces
- Combine all ingredients except oil in a medium bowl and mix well
- Heat a skillet over medium-high heat and grease with coconut oil
- Pour batter into skillet, making 3 equal size pancakes
- When bottom is lightly browned (set) and bubbles rise in the batter, flip pancakes
- Continue cooking until cooked through
- Coconut Cream can be found at Trader Joe's or Whole Foods. Here's the link to where you can buy it the cheapest and with 0 sugar: http://go.thrv.me/SH2gQ
- You can also find it at your local grocer and it may be in the liquor aisle as it is also used to make Pina Coladas.
- Almond Flour can also be found at the same stores mentioned above.
- I recommend using Thrive Market! It's an online healthy eating shopping site that offers discount pricing to visit --> http://go.thrv.me/SH2aO
I’m Nicole Twyman, a native New Orleanian, who has lived all across the US! Although, my small family of 4 currently calls Los Angeles, CA home. I am a proud 40+ year old mom of a wonderfully energetic and theatrical daughter, and a handsome, scholarly athlete!
While I have worked in corporate America as a certified senior project / program / portfolio manager for Fortune 500 companies like Microsoft, Procter & Gamble & IBM, my passion is service. It has always been my desire to live a life of service to others; which I took every opportunity to explore as an active member of many of my church’s ministries and of my public service sorority, Delta Sigma Theta, Inc.
Well, now I am over the top excited to have the opportunity to serve divas through my very own ministry, Fit, Fyne & Fabulous.