You’re going to love , love, love this guac! It’s loaded with yummy flavors. If you need more delicious, healthy, and quick recipes like this one (join our FB group) and (visit here for our e-books). Make sure to join the group for added motivation and inspiration on what to eat and workouts to do (join our FB group). You’ll love our Instagram too (click here) to follow us!
Bacon Guac is Hot!
- 4-5 ripe avocados
- 6 strips of bacon cooked and crumbled
- 1-2 fresh garlic clove minced or pressed
- 8 oz cherry tomatoes chopped or diced
- 1/2 small red onion finely diced
- 1 tsp ground cumin
- 2 fresh juicy limes juiced
- a handful of fresh cilantro leaves chopped
- 1 or 2 small jalapeno peppers seeded and minced
- Place the avocado flesh into a medium mixing bowl, and mash well with a fork.
- Stir in all of your additional ingredients.
- Stir well to combine and enjoy!
I’m Nicole Twyman, a native New Orleanian, who has lived all across the US! Although, my small family of 4 currently calls Los Angeles, CA home. I am a proud 40+ year old mom of a wonderfully energetic and theatrical daughter, and a handsome, scholarly athlete!
While I have worked in corporate America as a certified senior project / program / portfolio manager for Fortune 500 companies like Microsoft, Procter & Gamble & IBM, my passion is service. It has always been my desire to live a life of service to others; which I took every opportunity to explore as an active member of many of my church’s ministries and of my public service sorority, Delta Sigma Theta, Inc.
Well, now I am over the top excited to have the opportunity to serve divas through my very own ministry, Fit, Fyne & Fabulous.