You may not believe this, but you can eat full of flavor, skin-on wings and still lose tons of weight! Yes sis, and you don’t need that sugary sauce when you have a delicious blend of amazing spices to ensure your wings set your mouth off right!!
If you’re struggling trying to figure out what to eat that is healthy, & yet actually tastes good… If you’re needing low-sugar meals that can help you lose weight and finally feel good about the skin you’re in, grab our Recipe book of 100 recipes!! You’ll have everything you need to become a healthy chef in 2022! (CLICK HERE) to grab 100 low-carb / low-sugar recipes now.
These wings fall in the “GOTS TO MAKE THESE” category sis!
Crispy Oven Baked Wings for Divas
- 1.5 lbs Chicken Wings sectioned into flats and drums
- 1/4 tsp Sea Salt or Pink Salt
- 1/2 tsp Black Pepper
- 1/2 tsp Smoked Paprika
- 1/2 tsp Garlic Powder
- 1/2 tsp Onion Powder
- 1 tbsp Baking Powder you cannot swap baking soda
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees
- Remove the chicken wing parts from the refrigerator and pat dry (removing as much moisture as possible helps to have a crispy wing skin)
- Mix the sea salt, black pepper, smoked paprika, garlic powder, onion powder and baking powder in a small dish or ramekin
- Sprinkle the seasoning mixture on the wings and toss the wings to coat (letting the chicken sit with this seasoning overnight will enhance the flavor)
- Place wings on a parchment-paper lined baking sheet or a baking sheet with a cooling rack.
- Cook the wings in the oven for 25 minutes per side
Don’t forget to grab our Recipe book of 100 recipes!! You’ll have everything you need to become a healthy chef in 2022! (CLICK HERE) to grab 100 low-carb / low-sugar recipes now.
I’m Nicole Twyman, a native New Orleanian, who has lived all across the US! Although, my small family of 4 currently calls Los Angeles, CA home. I am a proud 40+ year old mom of a wonderfully energetic and theatrical daughter, and a handsome, scholarly athlete!
While I have worked in corporate America as a certified senior project / program / portfolio manager for Fortune 500 companies like Microsoft, Procter & Gamble & IBM, my passion is service. It has always been my desire to live a life of service to others; which I took every opportunity to explore as an active member of many of my church’s ministries and of my public service sorority, Delta Sigma Theta, Inc.
Well, now I am over the top excited to have the opportunity to serve divas through my very own ministry, Fit, Fyne & Fabulous.
These wings rocks
These wings were so quick and easy to make and they were so crispy and had a nice little crunch when I took a bite! They tasted just as good, if not better than the wings deep fried in oil and flour, without the guilt! They key to these wings is making sure the chicken is totally dry before adding the seasoning and baking powder to get that crispyness.
I give these wings a 5 star. So delicious.
Thank you for sharing your love for these amazing wings!