Now wait on stinking thinking minute, sis, wow! How did it get to be Day 10 already? I have so enjoyed seeing your posts of wonderfully delicious meals that YOU prepared!
YOU. DID. GOOD. SIS!!!!
Listen diva before you go, I wanted to share a bit more about what was intended for these first 10 days of our meal prep challenge. So pull up sis..
The 1st 10 Days… was intended to break you body’s addiction to sugar and sugar substitutes via a sugar detox. It was my intent to show you that the old adage is TRUE where your mind goes, YOUR. BODY. FOLLOWS. You turned away from added sugar and it turned away right with you (yeah you had some withdrawals, but look how quickly they went away!!!!)
The 1st 10 Days… My intent was to help walk you through organizing your thoughts and mind around making yourself a priority, putting Y-O-U first. The importance of setting aside time for YOU vs everyone else is KEY to building healthy habits.
The 1st 10 Days… My intent was for you to see that basic is GOOD too! Far to0 often, we see these pretty meal prep pics of food that takes an hour to prepare. My goal was for you to see that you can eat good, clean wholesome meals your family will enjoy in 20 minutes or less. Stop having food pic envy, LOL!
The 1st 10 Days… My intent was for you to face the body you have and love it as it is. Take a pic of it, measure it, weigh it and not feel a ways. I want you to know that you are empowered to change it if you don’t LIKE what you see. But we must love who we are, arthritic knees, back fat, belly rolls, tiger stripes and all; or honest to GOD sis, WHO WILL!! For REAL!
The 1st 10 Days… My intent was for you to see that we are better together! It’s not motivation you lack, it’s support. We are made to commune, to partner up. It’s no coincidence that GOD gave Adam Eve sis! We were designed to partner up and bare each other’s burdens. There’s a reason it feels better with a partner, and with a diva crew. It’s how we were DIVINELY created!!
The 1st 10 Days… My intent was for you to see that you don’t have to have it all together all at once! You can meal prep but still need to work on sleep. You can sleep great but still need to work on workouts. You don’t have to have a solid plan for it all to begin, but you have to START to win!(even if its just a little bit at a time)
The 1st 10 Days… My intent was for you to see that without planning, we are left to whatever the world places before us. Whatever is left in the vending machine, whatever is left in cafeteria, whatever we see in the drive thru on the way home. Without proper planning, you are doomed to repeat bad patterns. Society makes it easier to eat junk, stay unhealthy, see the doctor, have a medical bill, pay the bill, go back, get prescription, pay the drug store, keep it going… NOW, you’re a part of the medical economy. Break out NOW! Chart your own healthy path sis – it’s cheaper! TRUST!
The 1st 10 Days… My intent was for you to see that failure is a part of the process. You will miss a meal, eat badly, miss a workout, drink ZERO ounces of water, it happens. Forgiveness, grace, and commitment goes a long way. Have your moment, and then move on. Sometimes we treat our failures (which was meant as a lesson on what needs improvement) as a FULL ON 25 YEARS TO life sentence. We end up believing we are that mistake; see COACH I told you… I can’t meal prep, I don’t drink that much water ever, I don’t… Girl stop! You can, and will be a new creature, in Christ, if that is YOUR desire. Fail Forward Boo! Fail Forward into the New You!
Fit, Fyne & Fabulous supports you sis!
Sometimes we treat our failures (which was meant as a lesson on what needs improvement) as a life sentence. Fail Forward Boo! Fail Forward into the New You!#intermittentfasting #sugardetox #FITFYNEFAB Click To Tweet
1. So, how did I do? Leave me a comment below and let me know if my intentions came to reality for you in this challenge. Let me know if there’s anything you would like to see me START. STOP. or even CONTINUE doing in our challenges! Lord, I LOVE FEEDBACK, it’s how I grow and get better sis.
2. Now, how did you do? Take a look at your Diva Tracker on page 92. It should be filled with your progress this week, right? Take a moment to grade yourself on each category. Take a pic and post it in the group. Tag your partner, let’s see your progress sis.
2. Mark Your Calendar for 8pm Eastern today sis! We are hosting a partner collage party in our Fit, Fyne & Fabulous group. Remember that Collage with your team name, your name, your partner name and both your pics, it’s time to unveil it. Let’s finish this week off with excitement for next week sis! (Click here) this is where we will post our collage party pics. Just make a post and introduce your team, and explain your team name. Tag me and don’t forget your partner! But not until 8pm Eastern
PLEASE NOTE: if you haven’t made a collage you still have time! Be creative sis. Show off your team. If you don’t have a partner, show off yourself!! Come up with a solo motto and grab a cute pic showing off the diva in YOU! Don’t forget to add your name.
3. Review the all the wonderful meal plans that were shared today. Choose the 4-5 meals you will enjoy next week. Using page 28 of your book as a guide, create a meal plan for next week. Post your meal plan in the group and tag me and your partner sis.
4. If you haven’t already, I would love it if you took the time to leave me a review on Amazon! If you enjoyed this program (click here) let the world know how we do in Fit, Fyne & Fabulous for me sis.
5. If you plan on participating in the social media contest, save the “this is the scale doesn’t show my NSVs” image below to your computer or your phone and post it on your IG and on your personal FB page (don’t forget to tag me) with the following message “After today, I will have completed 10 days with the fabulous divas of Fit, Fyne & Fabulous. Tomorrow, is our 1st “STAT”-urday, where I am weighing and measuring my progress. But what I know for sure, no matter what the scale says, I have have so many NON-Scale victories (NSVs), I already feel like a winner! For example, I am more aware of added sugars, I’m drinking more water, I’m encouraging myself when I feel down, I’m working out more, I’m enjoying food again! #IWIN #10daymealprepCHALLENGE #thefitfynefablife”
P.S. IMPORTANT: Please add firstname.lastname@example.org to your address book to ensure you receive all of our challenge emails! It’s time to get started diva!
Nicole “Coach Twy” Twyman
“Who Says Fitness Can’t be Fabulous?”
Please Note Divas:
If you have any food allergies, digestion issues related to produce or medical issues* that don’t allow you to eat in this way, this isn’t the challenge for you. For example: If you are on medication that limits your intake of vegetables due to vitamin K or have a digestive disorder, this may not be the challenge for you. If you are a diabetic or have blood pressure issues, discuss the pros and cons of a plant-based diet with your doctor or a nutritionist before trying this challenge.
*Medical Disclaimer: If there is any reason why you should not change your diet and how you normally eat due to an ailment, pregnancy, blood sugar issues, chronic illness, allergies or other medical issue, Do Not participate in this challenge. If you have trouble digesting raw or cooked fruits and veggies, this is not the challenge for you. When in doubt, speak with your doctor before joining any weight loss challenge or before starting ANY eating plan/diet.
I’m Nicole Twyman, a native New Orleanian, who has lived all across the US! Although, my small family of 4 currently calls Los Angeles, CA home. I am a proud 40+ year old mom of a wonderfully energetic and theatrical daughter, and a handsome, scholarly athlete!
While I have worked in corporate America as a certified senior project / program / portfolio manager for Fortune 500 companies like Microsoft, Procter & Gamble & IBM, my passion is service. It has always been my desire to live a life of service to others; which I took every opportunity to explore as an active member of many of my church’s ministries and of my public service sorority, Delta Sigma Theta, Inc.
Well, now I am over the top excited to have the opportunity to serve divas through my very own ministry, Fit, Fyne & Fabulous.