Welcome To the DIVAhood sis. Where we share, discuss and motivate each other on all things that are Fit, Fyne & Fabulous! During lockdown, I’ve made all of our meal plans FREE!!! WOW! So everyone’s a VIP thru the end of May 2020! If you would like to continue to receive weekly meal plans that we make together each week, and free education, learn more about the The DIVAHOOD and join us for a month or two! fitfynefabulous.com/divahood
-Or- Consider joining our one our meal prep challenges for 10% off (Memorial Day Weekend 2020 only) use promo code “Priority” to receive your discount here: fitfynefabulous.com/if.
Anyway, enjoy this recipe, curated just for you boo! Please help our ministry and share this free recipe with a friend!
- 2 cups plain Greek yogurt
- 2 Tbsps raw honey
- 1.5 tsps vanilla extract, or powdered vanilla
- 1 cup of fresh strawberries, chopped
- 2 Tbsps dark chocolate chips
- 1/4 cup of granola
- In a small bowl stir together yogurt, honey and vanilla. Whisk well to combine.
- Line parchment paper onto a 9x13" pan, then pour in the yogurt mixture.
- Spread evenly with a spatula.
- Sprinkle the strawberries, granola and chocolate chips over the top, evenly, slightly pressing it into the yogurt with your hands.
- Freeze for about 1 hour, or until completely frozen.
- Remove from freezer, and cut into about 6 slices to create bark.
- Serve immediately and enjoy, or wrap in plastic, and refreeze up to 2 weeks.
I’m Nicole Twyman, a native New Orleanian, who has lived all across the US! Although, my small family of 4 currently calls Los Angeles, CA home. I am a proud 40+ year old mom of a wonderfully energetic and theatrical daughter, and a handsome, scholarly athlete!
While I have worked in corporate America as a certified senior project / program / portfolio manager for Fortune 500 companies like Microsoft, Procter & Gamble & IBM, my passion is service. It has always been my desire to live a life of service to others; which I took every opportunity to explore as an active member of many of my church’s ministries and of my public service sorority, Delta Sigma Theta, Inc.
Well, now I am over the top excited to have the opportunity to serve divas through my very own ministry, Fit, Fyne & Fabulous.