HELLO DIVA, THANK YOU FOR VISITING FIT, FYNE & FABULOUS ON THE WEB! PLEASE JOIN OUR FB GROUP (CLICK HERE) FOR MOTIVATION, RECIPE TIPS AND SUPPORT. THERE ARE OVER 11,000 WOMEN WAITING TO GREET YOU AND ASSIST YOU IN MAINTAINING OR EVEN DEVELOPING YOUR HEALTHY LIFESTYLE. IT IS OUR GOAL TO END THE TREND OF OBESITY IN THE BLACK AND BROWN COMMUNITIES ACROSS THIS NATION!
This recipe is for the chocolate lovers who don’t like to cook!!
15 minutes, no cook chocolate brownie Energy bites!
Would you make these? ONLY 6 ingredients!
LEAVE A COMMENT BELOW IF YOU PLAN TO TRY IT, AND DO US THE HONOR AND CLICKING THE SHARE BUTTON AND INVITE OTHERS TO SHARE MAKE IT TOO! THANK YOU IN ADVANCE FOR SHARING OUR MINISTRY WITH YOUR FRIENDS AND FAMILY. ENJOY!
Healthy Brown Bites
- 1 cup medjool dates
- 1 cup raw cashews
- 1/4 cup raw cacoa powder
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1/4 tsp. sea salt
- 1 Tbsp cacao powder for dusting
- Soak your dates in 1 cup of hot water and let sit for 10 minutes or until they are soft enough to remove the pit by hand.
- Drain the water then remove the pits.
- Add your cashews to a high speed blender or food processor and pulse until fine, but not overly processed because that will create butter.
- Add in the dates, cacao powder, vanilla and sea salt, then continue to pulse until the mixture is sticky and forms into a ball; Stop and scrape down the sides of the blender with your spatula to make sure all of the ingredients are well incorporated.
- Scoop the mixture by heaping Tablespoons (I used a cookie scoop) and roll between your hands to form 1-inch balls as shown.
- If desired, roll the balls in cocoa powder to coat on all sides.
- Place your brownie balls in the refrigerator for 20 minutes to set.
- Serve and Enjoy!
- Store (sealed well) in the fridge for up to 10 days or the freezer for 2 months.
I’m Nicole Twyman, a native New Orleanian, who has lived all across the US! Although, my small family of 4 currently calls Los Angeles, CA home. I am a proud 40+ year old mom of a wonderfully energetic and theatrical daughter, and a handsome, scholarly athlete!
While I have worked in corporate America as a certified senior project / program / portfolio manager for Fortune 500 companies like Microsoft, Procter & Gamble & IBM, my passion is service. It has always been my desire to live a life of service to others; which I took every opportunity to explore as an active member of many of my church’s ministries and of my public service sorority, Delta Sigma Theta, Inc.
Well, now I am over the top excited to have the opportunity to serve divas through my very own ministry, Fit, Fyne & Fabulous.