HELLO DIVAS! We know how important water is for weight loss and overall health & wellness, but did you know there is actually a RIGHT TIME to drink it? Our Fit, Fyne & Fabulous water bottle featured above is a great way to become a part of Hydration Nation! Click here to get yours: FFF Water Bottle. We encourage you to consume water throughout the day, but there are some times you want to pay special attention to getting your water on! Let’s get started!
- Try to get a glass in when you first wake up. This helps activate organs and remove toxins.
- Down another full glass 30 minutes before a meal. It helps with digestion to drink your water BEFORE the meal and not DURING! When your drink water while you eat the water dilutes the digestive juices, which slows down the digestion process, and maybe even causing bloat.
- Wait an hour after a meal then drink another glass. This allows your body to absorb the nutrients from your meal more effectively.
- Drink a glass before taking a bath or shower. Surprisingly, this helps lower blood pressure.
- Get your final glass in 2 hours before bed time. Doing so will help you to avoid getting up every few hours to use the bathroom. Having water as the final thing you consume will also replenish fluid loss that can occur overnight and aid digestion which also happens overnight.
1. So diva, please leave a comment below and let me know if you learned something new today, and if you plan to change the timing of your H2O?
2. What time of the day do you drink the most water? What times do you avoid sis? Please do, share! We’d love to hear from you!
3. Please also use the share links below to share this post on your FB and IG pages!
If you enjoyed these tips, follow me on IG @FFFCoachMelita! Join the FFF Facebook Group for support and encouragement with other divas! And if you’re interested in learning more about how we help divas reach their overall health and wellness goals, click here to learn more about our next meal prep challenge!
I am Melita Pope Mitchell, a native of Gary, Indiana. I have made the Midwest, Southwest and Southeast my home at some point over the years. I currently reside in Charlotte, NC with my family. As the only female in the house, Fit, Fyne and Fabulous has allowed me to create delicious meals that are healthy and satisfy the three males in the house! As a veteran educator, I have served in Higher Education Administration for over 20 years. My career has allowed me to work with traditional age and non-traditional age students in the areas of leadership development, multicultural/diversity affairs, career development, distance and adult education.
Supporting and encouraging others comes naturally for me. It is what I do professionally and through my service and social action-based activities. After decades of putting others first, I finally decided to make MYSELF a priority. Twenty pounds, 14.25 inches and two dress sizes later, I want to continue to support other women on their journey. I encourage everyone to “Make YOU a Priority!”. Fit, Fyne and Fabulous has allowed me to champion others as they conquer their fitness goals and personal demons around healthy living.
Let me help and encourage you on your journey to a healthier you! You can join our next challenge or join us in the DIVAhood. Follow me on Instagram @FFFCoachMelita. Contact me today at email@example.com to begin your journey!