Divas, I love all the wonderful things that this detox recipe does! If you are looking for a refreshing drink that detoxifies, alkalizes, and helps with digestion this one is for you!
Watch Diva Melita’s video on how she makes our
Sassy Diva Detox Water & you can also find the
printer-friendly recipe below.
-Enjoy Gallon Girls!
OH, IF YOU PLAN TO MAKE OUR DETOX WATER THIS WEEK WITH US, RESPOND IN THE COMMENTS BELOW “I’M A SASSY GALLON GIRL TOO”!
SO, WHAT DO YOU SAY? YOU IN?
Sassy Diva Detox Water
- 1 whole lemon skin on
- 10 mint leaves or 2 full sprigs of mint
- 1-1.5 inch piece of ginger peeled and sliced or grated
- 10 slices of cucumber
- Up to 1 gallon of water
- Clean your veggies before you get started
- Slice your lemon and keep the skin on.
- Add all ingredients to your water container and fill to the top with water.
- You can increase or decrease ingredients as your tastebuds move you to do so.
- Let ingredients infuse the water overnight.
- Pour into your Fit, Fyne and Fabulous diva water bottle throughout the day to stay hydrated!
I’m Nicole Twyman, a native New Orleanian, who has lived all across the US! Although, my small family of 4 currently calls Los Angeles, CA home. I am a proud 40+ year old mom of a wonderfully energetic and theatrical daughter, and a handsome, scholarly athlete!
While I have worked in corporate America as a certified senior project / program / portfolio manager for Fortune 500 companies like Microsoft, Procter & Gamble & IBM, my passion is service. It has always been my desire to live a life of service to others; which I took every opportunity to explore as an active member of many of my church’s ministries and of my public service sorority, Delta Sigma Theta, Inc.
Well, now I am over the top excited to have the opportunity to serve divas through my very own ministry, Fit, Fyne & Fabulous.