Happy New Year’s Eve!
Welcome to Day 9 of the End of the Year 7 Days of Yoga and Meal Prep Challenge!
Today we put all the week’s poses together for a short but complete practice that will leave you feeling vibrant yet grounded. Enjoy the video below:
Your Daily Diva Yoga Assignment:
1. Watch the video.
2. Practice the poses and techniques as instructed.
3. Post in the group a pic of you doing one of the poses OR you on your yoga mat.
4. When posting your picture share how the pose made you feel.
5. Tag Stephanie Perry-Bush when you post and use hashtag #endofyearyoga when posting about yoga. (this helps us find the yoga posts easily)
6. Click the video below to get started (if you haven’t already) on today’s challenge.
You can practice anytime of the day that is convenient.
Remember to allow 3-4 hours after a large meal and 2 hours after a light meal before practicing yoga.
Enjoy your Practice!
I am a certified yoga teacher. I’ve been teaching yoga since 2001. I am registered with Yoga Alliance at the E-RYT 500 level and as a Continuing Education Provider.
I enjoy educating students about yoga and encouraging their practice. But my biggest joy is watching as students become empowered by the yoga to live from the place of calm and power within.
I live in Fort Lauderdale, Florida with my husband. When I’m not practicing yoga, you’ll find me working out, reading, walking on the beach, cooking, or relaxing.