WELCOME TO INSPIRATION NATION
WHERE WE WILL REVIEW 1 chapter of JOYCE MEYER’s book, “The Battlefield of the Mind” each day during APRIL!
The Cliff Notes from today’s reading:
“Chapter 18: PLEASE MAKE EVERYTHING EASY; I CAN’T TAKE IT IF THINGS ARE TOO HARD!!
Oh weee, this mentality is very common! You’ve heard:
- I can’t do it!
- It’s too much!
- It’s too hard!
Sadly, often times divas will just quit; using “it’s too much work” as the excuse! The enemy tries to inject this phrase into people’s minds to get them to give up! Sisters, Joyce shares, that we should stop saying how hard everything is, and when we do, over time, things get easier!! How does she know? Wellll sister, we have the Holy Spirit, living in us!!
1: THE HELPER
Things get hard when we try to do them on our own!! STOP THAT!!! Use your HELPER inside of you! The Holy Spirit sister 🙂 -Amen!
2: THE EASY WAY AND THE HARD WAY You can be sure sure that anywhere God leads you, He is able to keep you! He never allows more to come on us than we can bear! If you know God has asked you to do something, don’t back down! Sometimes God leads us the hard way instead of the easy way, because He is doing a work in us!
3: SUNDAY WARRIOR, MONDAY WHINERS
This is where you talk a good game on Sunday – in church with your fellow believers – but on Monday, when it’s time to walk the talk, they faint at the slightest “test”. If you are whiner and a complainer, get a new mindset, “I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me” (Philippians 4:13 )
KEY TAKE-A-WAYS from Chapter 18: “PLEASE MAKE EVERYTHING EASY; I CAN’T TAKE IT IF THINGS ARE TOO HARD!!”
1. The reason what we are going through is not really hard, is because God gives us the HOLY SPIRIT to work in us powerfully and to help us in all that we are called to do!
2. Satan knows if he can defeat you in your mind, he can defeat you in your experience!
3. Going into battle (accomplishing a goal) with the wrong thinking is like going to the front lines in a war without a weapon!
1. Today’s reading assignment is to read Chapter 18 of the book only.
2. Do you find yourself delaying starting a goal, because you think so much about how hard it is??
3. Click the “Click the Tweet” below!
4. Share this post! Let’s encourage our family and friends to WIN THE WAR IN OUR MENTAL BATTLEFIELD with us!!
GET TO KNOW Fit, Fyne & Fabulous!
Learn more about our meal prep & fitness support ministry (click here)
Join our FREE Learn to Meal Prep Email Based Course (click here)
Learn more about the services we provide our divas (click here)
Visit Our Diva Shop (click here)
I’m Nicole Twyman, a native New Orleanian, who has lived all across the US! Although, my small family of 4 currently calls Los Angeles, CA home. I am a proud 40+ year old mom of a wonderfully energetic and theatrical daughter, and a handsome, scholarly athlete!
While I have worked in corporate America as a certified senior project / program / portfolio manager for Fortune 500 companies like Microsoft, Procter & Gamble & IBM, my passion is service. It has always been my desire to live a life of service to others; which I took every opportunity to explore as an active member of many of my church’s ministries and of my public service sorority, Delta Sigma Theta, Inc.
Well, now I am over the top excited to have the opportunity to serve divas through my very own ministry, Fit, Fyne & Fabulous.