HAVE A HEALTHY HOLIDAY!
You don’t have to gain 10 pounds over the holiday! There’s another option!! I’ve compiled a series of healthy holiday dishes that are NOT short on flavor or creativity! ENJOY & SHARE!!
Want more Holiday Healthy options?? (click here)
- 2 lbs green beans, (I love tender French beans) rinsed, ends trimed if you like, let air dry
- 1/4 cup oil of choice (high quality olive, avocado, or melted unrefined coconut oil)
- 1 Tbsp honey
- 1 Tbsp prepared dijon mustard
- Sea salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees f.
- Whisk oil, honey, and dijon in a small bowl until very thoroughly combined.
- In large glass bowl coat green beans with dijon mixture. Toss to coat beans VERY well.
- Spread green beans evenly on 2 separate large sheet pans.
- Sprinkle with sea salt and pepper if desired.
- Roast in preheated 425 f. oven for about 7 minutes, then carefully toss/turn beans, and roast for an additional 6-8 minutes until crispy and nicely glazed with the honey dijon.
- Serve immediately
Before you leave!
GET TO KNOW FIT, FYNE & FABULOUS!
- Learn more about our meal prep & fitness support ministry (click here)
- Join our FREE Learn to Meal Prep Email Based Course (click here)
- Learn more about the services we provide our divas (click here)
- Visit Our Diva Shop (click here)
I’m Nicole Twyman, a native New Orleanian, who has lived all across the US! Although, my small family of 4 currently calls Los Angeles, CA home. I am a proud 40+ year old mom of a wonderfully energetic and theatrical daughter, and a handsome, scholarly athlete!
While I have worked in corporate America as a certified senior project / program / portfolio manager for Fortune 500 companies like Microsoft, Procter & Gamble & IBM, my passion is service. It has always been my desire to live a life of service to others; which I took every opportunity to explore as an active member of many of my church’s ministries and of my public service sorority, Delta Sigma Theta, Inc.
Well, now I am over the top excited to have the opportunity to serve divas through my very own ministry, Fit, Fyne & Fabulous.