WELCOME TO INSPIRATION NATION
WHERE WE WILL REVIEW one chapter of JOYCE MEYER’s book, “The Battlefield of the Mind” each day during APRIL!
THE CLIFF NOTES from today’s reading: Chapter 19: “I can’t help it – I’m just addicted”
Until we learn to glorify God by our attitude during hard times, we will not be delivered. It is not suffering that glorifies God, but a Godly attitude in suffering that pleases Him and brings glory to Him.
1: Jesus suffered gloriously! Silently, without complaint, trusting God no matter how things looked, he remained the same in every situation. He did not respond patiently when things were easy and impatiently when they were hard or unjust. The thing that pleases Him is our patient attitude-not our suffering.
2: Yes, complaining, grumbling, murmuring, and faultfinding have power-but it is negative power. Each time we give our minds and mouths over to any of it, we are giving Satan a power over us that God has not authorized him to have.
3: Murmuring, grumbling, faultfinding, and complaining usually occur when either something or someone has not gone the way we want it to, or when we have to wait for something longer than we expected. The word of God teaches us to be patient during these times. I have discovered that patience is not the ability to wait, but the ability to keep a good attitude while waiting.
- You have dwelt long enough on this mountain. Perhaps you have been around the same mountain many times and are now ready to press on.
- If so, it will be good for you to remember that you will not go forward in any positive way as long as your thoughts and conversation are filled with complaining.
- It may not be easy “not to complain”, but you have the mind of Christ…let’s make the most of it.
1. Today’s reading assignment is to read Chapter 19 of the book.
2. Write down positive thoughts on sticky notes and keep them in a place you can read them daily.
3. Click the “Click the Tweet” below!
4. Share this post! Let’s encourage our family and friends to WIN THE WAR IN OUR MENTAL BATTLEFIELD with us!!
GET TO KNOW Fit, Fyne & Fabulous!
I’m Liz Prince a former military brat. Currently, I reside in University Park, MD with my wonderful Husband, Rodney and two handsome sons, Jalen and Jordan. Currently, I work for NASA Goddard Space Flight Center for the Data Management Team. My passion for being healthy started with my own battle in 2009. I felt a strong desire to conquer this battle. As I pursued every thing imaginable, I came across this wonderful Ministry in April 2016. And I have not turned back since. I was asked to be apart of the team and it has been so rewarding to help others get healthy and remain healthy.