Are you ready to get on track with your weight loss goals before the New Year? Why wait until the clock strikes 12 midnight, when you can start yourself on the road to feeling Fit, Fyne & Fabulous NOW!
I have created this 7 Days of Yoga and Clean Eating Challenge to help you get started on your journey. Starting Today, DAY 1, you will learn how we assist divas in getting results, without pills, potions, magic shakes or waist trainers!
So…..Let’s get started!
HOW TO GUARANTEE SUCCESS:
- Read and commit to doing your Easy Diva Task each of the 7 days! Don’t worry, it won’t be hard!
- Make time for yourself! Dedicate the last 7-10 days in December to YOU!!
- Get accountability partners! One of the best ways to guarantee your success is to do the Challenge with a group or at least with one other person. It will help keep you motivated.
- Get the tools you need to get organized & READY to succeed! Here are a few that you may or may not already have on hand. Try to pick them up soon!
- Meal Prep Containers (click here)
- Tape Measurer (click here)
- Water bottle (click here)
- Pink Himalayan Salt (click here)
- Parchment Paper (click here)
- Vegetable Noodle maker (click here)
- 1 – 2 Glass Mason Jars (click here)
- Binder (click here)
- Binder Tabs (click here)
- 3 Hole Whole Punch (click here)
- Access to a Computer & Printer for recipes & meal plans
HOW IT ALL WORKS:
Each day during the Challenge you will receive an email so be sure to add firstname.lastname@example.org to your address book to ensure you receive the emails. Be sure to check your “Promotions, or Junk, or Spam, or Bulk” tabs in the event you are unable to find the email.
- TODAY’s DIVA ACTION
Choose your meal plan! Click on the Meal Plan you plan to follow, review it and ask questions in the comments.
2. MAKE A GROCERY LIST & GO SHOPPING
Don’t leave it up to memory, use this free grocery list template (click here) or grab a piece of blank paper and write down the items on the meal plan you don’t have at a home.
3. FOLLOW THE RECIPES & PREP YOUR MEALS!
Make sure to post and ask questions in the group!
4. POST IN THE GROUP
your choice of meal plan and your completed grocery list. Use #FFFHEALTHYHOLIDAY when posting. (Click here to post)
If you are ready to get started, leave a comment on this post below,
feel free to share, pin or email this post. The more the merrier!
If you haven’t already, Join the 7 Day Challenge diva, you will be glad you did!!
Click here: CHALLENGE REGISTRATION
Live fab this holiday,
Nicole “Coach Twy” Twyman
“Who Says Fitness Can’t be Fabulous?”
Please Note Divas:
If you have any food allergies, digestion issues related to produce or medical issues* that don’t allow you to eat in this way, this isn’t the challenge for you. For example: If you are on medication that limits your intake of vegetables due to vitamin K or have a digestive disorder, this may not be the challenge for you. If you are a diabetic or have blood pressure issues, discuss the pros and cons of a plant-based diet with your doctor or a nutritionist before trying this challenge.
*Medical Disclaimer: If there is any reason why you should not change your diet and how you normally eat due to an ailment, pregnancy, blood sugar issues, chronic illness, allergies or other medical issue, Do Not participate in this challenge. If you have trouble digesting raw or cooked fruits and veggies, this is not the challenge for you. When in doubt, speak with your doctor before joining any weight loss challenge or before starting ANY eating plan/diet.
I’m Nicole Twyman, a native New Orleanian, who has lived all across the US! Although, my small family of 4 currently calls Los Angeles, CA home. I am a proud 40+ year old mom of a wonderfully energetic and theatrical daughter, and a handsome, scholarly athlete!
While I have worked in corporate America as a certified senior project / program / portfolio manager for Fortune 500 companies like Microsoft, Procter & Gamble & IBM, my passion is service. It has always been my desire to live a life of service to others; which I took every opportunity to explore as an active member of many of my church’s ministries and of my public service sorority, Delta Sigma Theta, Inc.
Well, now I am over the top excited to have the opportunity to serve divas through my very own ministry, Fit, Fyne & Fabulous.