HAVE A HEALTHY HOLIDAY!
You don’t have to gain 10 pounds over the holiday! There’s another option!! I’ve compiled a series of healthy holiday dishes that are NOT short on flavor or creativity! ENJOY & SHARE!!
Want more Holiday Healthy options?? (click here)
- 1 lb ground beef (grass fed if possible)
- 1 tsp ground cumin
- 1 tsp chili flakes
- 1 tsp cayenne pepper
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 large egg
- 2 Tbsps avocado oil, or olive oil
- 1 cup pure pomegranate juice
- 1/2 cup unsweetened almond or coconut milk
- 1 cup beef stock
- Fresh chopped parsley, for garnish
- 1/2 cup fresh pomegranate perils/seeds, for serving
- In a large bowl, mix the beef with the ground cumin, chili flakes, cayenne pepper and salt. Add the egg and mix thoroughly until all is blended well.
- Form the meatballs, by taking one full tablespoon of the beef mixture and roll it between your palms until you have created nice, evenly round meatballs.
- Place a large skillet on medium heat, drizzle with oil, and when it’s hot enough start adding your meatballs. Sear them for about 2 minutes on one side, then flip them on the other side and cook for 2 more minutes.
- Add the pomegranate juice, beef stock and milk to the skillet, cover with a tight lid and let simmer for about 20 minutes until the meatballs are cooked through and tender.
- Sprinkle with chopped parsley and pomegranate seeds - serve hot
- Ok to use turkey vs beef
Before you leave!
GET TO KNOW FIT, FYNE & FABULOUS!
- Learn more about our meal prep & fitness support ministry (click here)
- Join our FREE Learn to Meal Prep Email Based Course (click here)
- Learn more about the services we provide our divas (click here)
- Visit Our Diva Shop (click here)
I’m Nicole Twyman, a native New Orleanian, who has lived all across the US! Although, my small family of 4 currently calls Los Angeles, CA home. I am a proud 40+ year old mom of a wonderfully energetic and theatrical daughter, and a handsome, scholarly athlete!
While I have worked in corporate America as a certified senior project / program / portfolio manager for Fortune 500 companies like Microsoft, Procter & Gamble & IBM, my passion is service. It has always been my desire to live a life of service to others; which I took every opportunity to explore as an active member of many of my church’s ministries and of my public service sorority, Delta Sigma Theta, Inc.
Well, now I am over the top excited to have the opportunity to serve divas through my very own ministry, Fit, Fyne & Fabulous.